What's new

Elon Musk Has Recently Bought a Bitcoin of $1.5Billion.

Seriously the activities of this man with cryptocurrency is beginning to annoying me over the time because a lot of things he's been doing is trying to bring down one cryptocurrency for another and I don't really know what he gains from it.

He is not the first and wouldn't be the last to make that step. Its good in the space and it'll have to be attractive to this institutional investors who want to diversify their portfolio.
Grayscale, MicroStrategy are already enriching their wallets.

Well as far as I'm concerned that man is a very stupid man when it comes to how the influences the price of cryptocurrency with opening his mouth and saying rubbish at one time or another.

I believe Elon musk have added additional BTC to his already invested amount through Tesla motors company. I am.having the feeling for that, cos after his tweet that says, he is willing to buy more BTC. It increased the coin's price, which made it record whopping +20% increase in price.

When he bought bitcoins at the amount I was observing when the price of bitcoins rise by almost 30 percent, ever since then the price of cryptocurrency I've been increasing significantly until few weeks ago when everything started dropping tremendously.

Elon is never happy seeing his invested amount of BTC go on the steady decline due to the ongoing bearish market that has affected all Cryptocurrencies.

His impact was around the cryptocurrency can not be wavered. This thread is an old thread. Having said that, there are speculations that he sold off his bitcoin assets. Recently, he cited that he had not sold it .

Yeah he did I remember when that news came out then I was impressed actually but he has withdrawn his money back tho which in turn has an effect on the price going down

Elon musk is the world richest man. He buys Bitcoin in high level. Bitcoin is the highest coin in the world and I know that Elon musk is the man behind the increase of Bitcoin. That many people buy Bitcoin today is because Elon musk invested in it. i want to invest more money on Bitcoin

When. The news of this huge purchase by Tesla came to the world of cryptocurrency, it indeed moved the price of bitcoin but sadly barely one month , Tesla sold half of the bitcoin.

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?
As real as it was it was always too good to be true on the on set of this I knew immediately that something was up and fishy and truly to my greatest Surprise it was.

When Elon Musk bought bitcoin it price appreciated to the extent that it double it's previous price and that's very good because it help people make reasonable profit that time, but the US government impose higher taxes crypto currency and the price go down and this effect many people.

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?
Yea the future is brighter for bitcoin and i can even say the future of bitcoin has always been brighter but it seems bitcoin has reach it’s highest market value and it doesn’t want to go up again

With the looks of things, I think whale investors like Elon Musk are the reasons why we experienced serious dip because immediately they makes some profits on their investment, they will withdraw their money from such cryptocurrency which will makes the markets value to fall.

Elon musk gained his investment interest around BTC using the name of his Tesla motors as the reason for the loan. The coin experienced total resurgent back then.

With the looks of things, I think whale investors like Elon Musk are the reasons why we experienced serious dip because immediately they makes some profits on their investment, they will withdraw their money from such cryptocurrency which will makes the markets value to fall.
This is not the case , first the main reason that started this dip was the Elon Musk tweets on harmful nature of bitcoin mining , then followed by China track on Mining.

This is not the case , first the main reason that started this dip was the Elon Musk tweets on harmful nature of bitcoin mining , then followed by China track on Mining.
I am not only talking about bitcoins, I was referring to cryptocurrency in general that once the whale investors stop promoting or after they might have withdrawn their money the coin tends to lose value.

I am not only talking about bitcoins, I was referring to cryptocurrency in general that once the whale investors stop promoting or after they might have withdrawn their money the coin tends to lose value.
Well , all the whales will not dump their coin at ones moreover people sell to make profit and buy back when the price falls to wait for another profit.

These very activity of this investor will lead to an increase of attention to bitcoin and I suggest that it will profit a lot of people

Well , all the whales will not dump their coin at ones moreover people sell to make profit and buy back when the price falls to wait for another profit.
What they does is making low investors to suffer. They will invest hugely in the coin, once the purpose of their investment has been achieved they will then dumped it. Once a big whale investor did that, others are likely to do the same.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back