What's new

Elon Musk Has Recently Bought a Bitcoin of $1.5Billion.

What they does is making low investors to suffer. They will invest hugely in the coin, once the purpose of their investment has been achieved they will then dumped it. Once a big whale investor did that, others are likely to do the same.
That is not true , every whale knows the entry price and will only sell when he has made much profit from the investment . Whales do not panic sell their tokens

That is not true , every whale knows the entry price and will only sell when he has made much profit from the investment . Whales do not panic sell their tokens
That is exactly what I was saying. They intentionally buy a lot of cryptocurrency making the price to pump up, when it does they will withdraw most of their cryptocurrency leaving small investors to their fate.

That is exactly what I was saying. They intentionally buy a lot of cryptocurrency making the price to pump up, when it does they will withdraw most of their cryptocurrency leaving small investors to their fate.
Well , a wise small investor should know the entry point and thus use it to calculate his exist point less he will have to suffer from the actions of whales.

Well , a wise small investor should know the entry point and thus use it to calculate his exist point less he will have to suffer from the actions of whales.
Most small investors relies on the big investors to survive or make big profits, they will never have known when the whale investors will decides to withdraw the money they invested.

The man is a businessman and have sold all the cryptocurrencies he bought during that time, that is one of the reason why the price of bitcoins as drop to 29000 dollars that it has not been able to recover.

That Elon musk bought the Bitcoin at this heavily huge and large sum of money did not stop the Bitcoin from crashing the crash we all saw did it?

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?

Well, whatever the young man decides to do with his so called money, the only thing that I'm interested in that matters to me is that all cryptocurrencies get back to what it used to be.

he did, but he recently withdrew all of his investments as he said that minign bitcoin harms the nature and causes pollution due to massive electricity consumption, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin
I think train for withdrawing that Amoy was because of buying at lower price not actually to withdrew from bitcoin totally, but is a game to have profit.

Mr. Musk must have made a huge loss with his bitcoin investment because bitcoins on a falling spree. Sometime back it was even speculated that Musk has already sold his bitcoins.
If Elon Musk did not sell his Bitcoin holdings until now then he had not suffered losses because the price of Bitcoin is already in the vicinity of $45K which is pretty good. But if he had sold his holdings before the price in the market went up then he probably had lost part of his huge investment.

Since the time you almost bought high volume of bitcoins, lots of companies are also scrambling to buy more bitcoin and the price is rising by the day as a result.

He bought Bitcoin and the price increased; however, when Joe Biden imposed heavy taxes on wealthy folks, the prices of all the Bitcoins decreased almost quickly. This shows that even though they cannot stop or ban cryptocurrencies altogether, they do have some influence over the price of cryptocurrencies indirectly.
Of course they have some influence over crypto currency but still even when the price dropped it will still increase over a time even with the influence.

This is really good news for the crypto currency exchange Business as it will give room for more Investors to come to the market which will make the market to stay healthy for long

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?
True to his word, Elon Musk supports cryptocurrency. Unlike other billionaires or richest men who are not into cryptocurrency said that cryptocurrency has no value. I was so happy when he bought bitcoin $1.5 billion.

It is a great encouragement to small and beginner traders like me has a similar belief and enthusiasm in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and dogecoin. I was waiting for him to do the same with dogecoin where he is called as the godfather of dogecoin.

It seems there is a lot of noise about bitcoins just of recent. Even with its on Twitter in which Jack advise people to mortgage their homes in order to buy more cryptocurrency because the price will likely rise in the nearest future.

The same Elon musk that bought Bitcoin and make it to rise is the same person that makes the market to enter into a bear market after posting that his going to sell off some of his position.

Of course they have some influence over crypto currency but still even when the price dropped it will still increase over a time even with the influence.

The price shall rise but when the crypto hits the peak, it takes almost one year for a particular crypto to rise once again. BNB (Binance Coin) hit its peak a few months ago but its value declined A LOT after the crypto downfall and I think it will take years to hit the peak once again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back