What's new

Elon Musk Has Recently Bought a Bitcoin of $1.5Billion.

It is a very good thing to hear that influential people like this are investing in cryptocurrency and this is just going to go a long way in encouraging other people to do the same.

That's quite huge and that would be a really good push for the Bitcoin crypto currency as it would witness more and more investors flooding money into it which would increase it's market cap value by almost half.

he did, but he recently withdrew all of his investments as he said that minign bitcoin harms the nature and causes pollution due to massive electricity consumption, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin

Elon musk is one of the trickiest people in the world and I think he always uses certain opportunities to make money. When he bought bitcoin worth $1.5b, he dumped when he was in profit looking for another good entry.

you can not accurately predict the price of bitcoin, i keep stating this fact, the nature of crypto currency makes it very hard to predict, it is a commodity that is very volatile and can not be easily predicted by anyone.

you can not accurately predict the price of bitcoin, i keep stating this fact, the nature of crypto currency makes it very hard to predict, it is a commodity that is very volatile and can not be easily predicted by anyone.
when it comes to cryptocurrency nobody can actually predict the market 100%. we usually use technical analysis and fundamental analysis to predict the future of cryptocurrency but it is not a hundred percent correct all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back