Educate your kids on the importance of saving

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays, kids are so busy watching videos and seldom like to read books and answer homework. They have their own ways to entertain themselves from boredom. But make sure that those videos are not disturbing to their young minds. It is much better to guide them to videos on the importance of saving money. The kids do not know this unless you will educate them. As parents, it is your duty to teach your children the value of money. It is also not good to give them money without a reason. The young minds are blank and empty, so you have to feed them with the right education for the value of money through saving. They can start saving at home through a piggy bank, They will surely grow financially educated. They will become good entrepreneurs once they grow big.

I agree wholeheartedly with your viewpoint. Although it's undeniable that videos and digital entertainment have become a vital part of children's life, it is critical that they are not exposed to unsuitable information that might hurt their developing minds. Alternatively, as parents, we should urge our kids to take in films and read books that teach them good attributes such as the value of cutting costs.

Educating our children the value of money at a young age is critical. It is critical to teach children how to save and invest their money responsibly. As you correctly stated, introducing kids to the notion of saving money through the use of a piggy bank is a fantastic approach to teach good financial habits at an early age.

That's how our dad taught us to save our money in a piggy bank. There are 5 of us children so each was given one piggy bank each and we never forgot to save part of our allowance. Even this time that I'm already working I still have at home a piggy bank hehe so also my sisters. We save in the real bank and piggy bank.

Well, I think that kids nowadays are smart enough to figure out the fact that spending more than enough money would hurt them. Inflation has taught people many lessons.

My nieces and nephews were also taught by their parents the value of money and that saving is a must for rainy days. They are not using a piggy bank but an account in the bank.

This is what I advocate all the time and I feel this should also be added in school curriculum in a way to make kids understand the value of savings

That's a good suggestion to include this to school's curriculum and find out if there's progress of a country after an estimated time. The parents will worry less of their kids learned the value of savings.

This is what I advocate all the time and I feel this should also be added in school curriculum in a way to make kids understand the value of savings
This would be easier if schools gave him some teaching about financial culture or about the importance of investment and savings, but it is clear that they will not do it so it is better that parents do it for ourselves and educate children and teach them an optimal financial education.

One of the things that my kids would learn from a young age is financial education and coding. That is the part of education that we missed.

Kids must be educated o the importance of savings. Money is valuable. They are produced from our sweat, so kids must know the value of money. Through this, they can be able to save. They will become responsible children.

This would be easier if schools gave him some teaching about financial culture or about the importance of investment and savings, but it is clear that they will not do it so it is better that parents do it for ourselves and educate children and teach them an optimal financial education.
Yes we cannot expect schools to teach them every aspect of life so parents/ guardians can make them understand about it

One of the things that my kids would learn from a young age is financial education and coding. That is the part of education that we missed.
When I was young, our dad trained me and my siblings to save money so he bought us one piggy bank each. That was the nicest feeling I ever had when I was a kid. I slept with me my piggy bank,lol.

I agree wholeheartedly with your viewpoint. Although it's undeniable that videos and digital entertainment have become a vital part of children's life, it is critical that they are not exposed to unsuitable information that might hurt their developing minds. Alternatively, as parents, we should urge our kids to take in films and read books that teach them good attributes such as the value of cutting costs.

Educating our children the value of money at a young age is critical. It is critical to teach children how to save and invest their money responsibly. As you correctly stated, introducing kids to the notion of saving money through the use of a piggy bank is a fantastic approach to teach good financial habits at an early age.
That is why some parents always buy saving box for their children so that they can be saving their quote in it.

I did teach my lesson from my parents and thankful to them to have raised me the best way they can

I started saving at age 8. This is also the age that I started selling candies. And it's also the age when our dad bought 5 piggy banks for the 5 of us young children.

I started saving at age 8. This is also the age that I started selling candies. And it's also the age when our dad bought 5 piggy banks for the 5 of us young children.
That's very good, I don't remember my age but I think I was also the same age as you when I started to save but I didn't started earning and used to save from my pocket money

That's very good, I don't remember my age but I think I was also the same age as you when I started to save but I didn't started earning and used to save from my pocket money
My father bought us piggy banks so that we, his children will not fight hehehe. We sleep with the piggy bank with us. We hide it inside our blanket. During the day, we ask money from my sisters or my aunties and uncles and saved them in my piggy bank. I was told, I was wise :DBecause I was young, so they never refused to give me money.

Mothers and even fathers and elder siblings can let kids learn about the value of savings in a friendly manner and these things do make a positive impact in their minds

Those parents no bank account need help. They have to be guided by the children open a saving account. The same account to use when they retiree and claim for pension through their bank.

My parents did help me a lot in this aspect and even started a bank account in my name and used to let me know to motivate me to save more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back