What's new

Educate your kids on the importance of saving

I am not married as yet but when I will I do my best to educate my kids about it as it's one of the most important things.

So, how old are you? I am also not married. i am almost 31 years old right now. However, I do plan to get married within a few years.

So, how old are you? I am also not married. i am almost 31 years old right now. However, I do plan to get married within a few years.
I think we are in the same boat and I am also around same age as you and yes planning to get married when I can find a suitable match

Do you mean that your children will be at 7 years old getting money in the faucets? haha that sounds interesting and strange at the same time
That's for sure. My 7 year old niece plays the piano very well and she is earning money at her very young age. The world is moving in a very fast pace this days.

Do you mean she plays for others? I think you should better let her concentrate on her education and learning because she can earn later too

Do you mean she plays for others? I think you should better let her concentrate on her education and learning because she can earn later too
She is going to school. She is playing for churches. And they pay her through her manager. She only plays in the evenings and that doesn't disrupt her school.

It is important for parents to teach their children the values of saving at a young age. This would keep them from being extravagant as they grow.

Do you mean that your children will be at 7 years old getting money in the faucets? haha that sounds interesting and strange at the same time
I am also wondering, at that age children love to play with their toys. How will they know about faucets hehehe. They will not listen to their parents.

She is going to school. She is playing for churches. And they pay her through her manager. She only plays in the evenings and that doesn't disrupt her school.
That's fine then as its more like a service she is doing and getting money in the form of rewards for her service

I am also wondering, at that age children love to play with their toys. How will they know about faucets hehehe. They will not listen to their parents.
Exactly, also that is not really financial education, you must teach them the importance of saving, work and investment and not make them click on faucets against their will.

Exactly, also that is not really financial education, you must teach them the importance of saving, work and investment and not make them click on faucets against their will.
Very well said their minds cannot get it and may surely cry even if they are punished they won't obliged for they like only toys, to play and study lessons teacher taught to them.

Its not easy to let them learn but we need to find some fun ways or games to let them know the value of savings

That's right we can teach kids the value of savings through a word puzzle. They will surely enjoy. The terms to use in the puzzle must be all about money and saving. Let's include banking.

Even in small games, we can let them know the value of savings and that will help them learn at smaller age

Growing up, no one told me about then need to save. I would not makes same mistake with my kids. I would teach them how to invest too.

It is good to educate the kids on the value of money and hard work, Though their young minds cannot catch up right away but through constant reminders is where they will become smarter and since they grow mature, they will become successful in their chosen careers.

I see parents that are not good at savings and you can see them spending like kings on salary day and behave like beggars next week LOL so they need to learn to save

I see parents that are not good at savings and you can see them spending like kings on salary day and behave like beggars next week LOL so they need to learn to save
That's we call one-day millionaires. I was like them before but after I joined a financial group, I changed my mind set and from the different discussions on savings in forums.

Nowadays, kids are so busy watching videos and seldom like to read books and answer homework. They have their own ways to entertain themselves from boredom. But make sure that those videos are not disturbing to their young minds. It is much better to guide them to videos on the importance of saving money. The kids do not know this unless you will educate them. As parents, it is your duty to teach your children the value of money. It is also not good to give them money without a reason. The young minds are blank and empty, so you have to feed them with the right education for the value of money through saving. They can start saving at home through a piggy bank, They will surely grow financially educated. They will become good entrepreneurs once they grow big.

This is something that my mother did for me when I was very young because she got me a piggy bank where I started saving money at the age of 6 years old and this really helped me to cultivate the habit of saving at a very young age. It is something that I am very happy about till today because it has helped me a lot.

Well, I think that kids nowadays are smart enough to figure out the fact that spending more than enough money would hurt them. Inflation has taught people many lessons.

I take an objection to this. The truth is that people are still spending as they like and don't even bother to save. If you doubt me, you can check up the numbers to see how much many people spend on items that they don't need at home. It is always a worrisome situation.

Well, I think that kids nowadays are smart enough to figure out the fact that spending more than enough money would hurt them. Inflation has taught people many lessons.

Personally, I don't think that's true. Kids will always be kids, that's why they are kids. Any kid without the knowledge of how manage funds will never get it right when it comes to how they use money. It doesn't matter if there 20% increase in inflation, they cannot give what they don't have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back