What's new

Educate your kids on the importance of saving

My parents did help me a lot in this aspect and even started a bank account in my name and used to let me know to motivate me to save more
That's good to hear from you but me my mom died when I was 6 years old and my dad when I was 21, a new graduate from college. It's my initiative to open a saving account.

I am not married as yet but when I will I do my best to educate my kids about it as it's one of the most important things.

You must do it. you may read your future kids story about money and it's usefulness to mankind. Young minds easily capture the essence of the story the moral lesson.

We all should educate our kids and its the duty of all parents to do that and help themselves and the society

Yes we cannot expect schools to teach them every aspect of life so parents/ guardians can make them understand about it

I do not have kids. However, teaching your kids is very important when it comes to making sure that your kids become better at finance in the future.

I do not have kids. However, teaching your kids is very important when it comes to making sure that your kids become better at finance in the future.
We can educate our nephew or niece and this does help in their proper growth as they will realise about the value of savings

You're so right, we can educate our nieces or nephews about the value of savings. They surely appreciate. Their young minds like to explore.

Kids are the future so if they are aware of these things then they can take better decisions in life that will ultimately help our society, country and the world at large

Recall the time when you were a kid, how nice you felt when your parents opened a bank account for you, the same way I felt when my dad bought me and my brothers and sisters a piggy bank at one each. That was a very priceless moment.

Not only kids, we can also educate teens in our family as many times because even they are not good at savings

At a young age, I would teach my kids how to save. When they grow older up to 8, I would teach them how to invest.

We all should do that as it will help us and our families and will ultimately help the country and the world as kids will be smarter and will not go for impulsive buying

It is better for the kids to understand that money is hard to find and that they must know the right savings. They have to be guided accordingly. They need parental guidance.

Kids may not like this teaching but we need to make them understand in a fun way that we should save money

That's the problem that we had as kids growing up. No one told us about financial intelligence. All we were told was to read hard and pass exams.

Not only kids, we can also educate teens in our family as many times because even they are not good at savings
The problem is that almost nobody wants to save and they do not know the importance of it, the system seems to reward spending or people like to spend too much, and the more they earn the more they spend, the short-term reward seems more important than future planning for many.

That is why you don't have to allow your child to be shaped according to the ways and patterns of this world. My kids would start playing faucet games from age 7.
The problem is that almost nobody wants to save and they do not know the importance of it, the system seems to reward spending or people like to spend too much, and the more they earn the more they spend, the short-term reward seems more important than future planning for many.

That's the problem that we had as kids growing up. No one told us about financial intelligence. All we were told was to read hard and pass exams.
Agree, that is what we usually hear from parents to go to school, pass all the exams, graduate, and then find a job. Never heard of parents saying to think of a good business that will make the kids become somebody someday.

Some of the parents are too smart and they want their kids to realize about the importance of money and savings whereas others don't even bother to make their kids aware of it.

That is why you don't have to allow your child to be shaped according to the ways and patterns of this world. My kids would start playing faucet games from age 7.
Do you mean that your children will be at 7 years old getting money in the faucets? haha that sounds interesting and strange at the same time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back