What's new

ECommerce taxations

I think what you are talking about us is taxation which is being done by the government and still waiting to be passed from there that will spend in purchasing any item online would definitely be shared or taken by the government.
You are paraphrasing my opinion, which shows that you have understood it perfectly. I know that in a short time this is going to happen with e-commerce, as it is a hot topic in my country and it is under discussion, among stakeholders.

Presently, ecommerce platforms here in my country is not taxed. The reason is because they are relatively a new entrant and the legislation is only underway.

But, I was wondering if ecommerce gaints pass on the burden of taxation to the customers, do you think it would still attract the same amount of customer base?
First Of all, the moment the business grow attractive enough and generate revenue, it will soon be taxed, but that doesn't affect the numbers of customers...

E-commerce company in my own country pay taxes regularly and this is one of the internal generated revenue for the government because that's what they use in developing the country. However, the ecommerce website are given a reduced tax but still yet they still get some amount from them.

Shifting of responsibilities to customers will definitely affect the traffic and the normal operation. It will definitely reduce the amount of people using the e-commerce platform.

I believe that provided that the vendors who are selling those products using the e-commerce stores are residing in that particular country then they should be able to pay tax. The most important thing is that there should be measures to ensure that it is done in a right way.

Maybe now they don't have enough knowledge about it in order to ask for taxes but sooner or later they will find out more and start asking for taxes. Of course things will be different then, you wouldn't make such big profits anymore but just like any other business owner you have to pay taxes so there's nothing you

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back