What's new

Easyhits4u.com Review: Legit or Scam

It sends traffic to one's website to gain enough traffic. But such kind of low traffic it sends aren't organic type of traffic which isn't strong to keep our site running for long.

Is the referral thing really worth it on this platform? Because that seems to be the only main way where you can earn and the earnings for referring is actually insignificant

If you have a blog or website to promote then easyhits4u could bring you some visitors so it will be good side administrators but for a crypto collector banner and text ad are not so interesting so it varies from one to one.
Yes true this category of sites are so interesting for those who have a blog and need visitors , I have a blog but I give up I don't publish any article for six mounths .

Well, in reply to your question above concerning easyhits4u if it is worth it or not, well i am not so familiar with easyhits4u but i do think and can say for a fact that it can be used to earn a little amount of money for miscellaneous or personal use

There was a time when Easyhits4u used to pay for visiting sites. There was a fixed rate of getting paid for visiting a thousand sites but now they have stopped paying for that. Do not use Easyhits4u to get traffic because advertising networks will ban your site for using such traffic exchangers.

Easyhits4u is a well-known traffic exchange site.

How to produce there? Isn't that just about traffic?
Yes, it is true. But, apart from doing traffic exchanges. This site can also make money. Namely by reference. Each referral will earn $ 0.1 for doing 100 surfs.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5. For payment options. Currently I only see payeer.
Click the link here to get started and try it.
Its a get paid to view ad site. The site really pays and it's legit. The site is there for almost 10 years now. But the earning potential here is very low as we get only fraction of a cent for viewing ad.

Before you post, you need to do some research. This is not a get paid to view kind of site. It is a site that provides traffic services. By using this site you can get traffic for your site

Before you post, you need to do some research. This is not a get paid to view kind of site. It is a site that provides traffic services. By using this site you can get traffic for your site
members are posting without proper research. Even though you can earn from referral from easy hits for you, this is not an earning site. By the way you cannot sell traffic exchange membership, it is impossible.

I would have loved it if you could at least show us a payment proof you have successfully made from this platform instead of directing us to just go and start registering on it

Well this seems like a good place and the comments and reviews online too seems to back up it's efficiency, so as a blogger or site owner one could definitely check it out to see how it can beneficial

I do not think that anyone can earn money using Easyhits4u. They used to pay for visting thousand sites, but I am not sure why they have discontinued that program now.
The only way to earn money from EasyHits4U is to refer active users that surfs at least 100 pages and I think it is good rate for paying so for 50 referrals you reach threashold of 5 $.

Even for 50 referrals is low pay rate. Earning $5 for successful 50 referrals is low compare to 50 valid referrals for $50 in PTP sites. What I love about easyhits4u is the option of sub 4 sub.

I do not think that anyone can earn money using Easyhits4u. They used to pay for visting thousand sites, but I am not sure why they have discontinued that program now.

From what I actually read about the website online, it is not something that is convincing for anyone to do because he will definitely end up not getting paid any money 💵.

Yeap, it is through the website is meant for traffic exchange, there was a time I used the platform to drive traffic. The only thing about the website that I am yet to confirm is how legit the traffic is because bi have seen comments and reviews online indicating that the traffic they send is usually from bots.

With the review I got from users on trust-pilot it gives me strong feelings that the site is legit, and I truly believe the traffic is an organic one since you sub for my website I do the same for you.

Yeap, it is through the website is meant for traffic exchange, there was a time I used the platform to drive traffic. The only thing about the website that I am yet to confirm is how legit the traffic is because bi have seen comments and reviews online indicating that the traffic they send is usually from bots.

It is no longer a "get paid to surf" platform. They are only a traffic exchanging platform. I do not know how they function, but I think they charge money to exchange or send traffic to your site. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is the referral thing really worth it on this platform? Because that seems to be the only main way where you can earn and the earnings for referring is actually insignificant
I beleive that the referral system is still working but dont expect much from them because I have tried this site in the pass and I have to say that everything about earning in the site is slow but if you have a good ref source you can go to some other site and earn with it thou there is nothing wrong with giving it a try

that's right, well punctuated. and it is legit, I know many people who work with this site and they are satisfied.

Easy hits is a traffic exchange site, it is a site where you either pay for credits and use those credits to deliver traffic to your site, or earn free credits by running traffic exchanger and use those credits to deliver traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back