Easyhits4u.com Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Easyhits4u is a well-known traffic exchange site.

How to produce there? Isn't that just about traffic?
Yes, it is true. But, apart from doing traffic exchanges. This site can also make money. Namely by reference. Each referral will earn $ 0.1 for doing 100 surfs.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5. For payment options. Currently I only see payeer.
Click the link here to get started and try it.

I have account there , the site helps you get visitors to your blog but the earnings are small .

Perhaps your link has been removed.
I used to be an active member of this traffic exchange till it removed it's paid feature. Their paid feature is perhaps back, but I am tired of clicking, so unless I have some link to promote, I won't go there.

For now I can say that it's okay as participants are given their compensation with payeer but the process is a bit slow.

Easyhits4u is a well-known traffic exchange site.

How to produce there? Isn't that just about traffic?
Yes, it is true. But, apart from doing traffic exchanges. This site can also make money. Namely by reference. Each referral will earn $ 0.1 for doing 100 surfs.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5. For payment options. Currently I only see payeer.
Click the link here to get started and try it.
Hello, any legitimate page is good to produce something money, it seems to me that the amounts of payment are very low and the comments is that the page is always presenting problems with the pregnancy.

I have account there , the site helps you get visitors to your blog but the earnings are small .
This site is focused on traffic exchange. The income there only as a side. But it's great for promoting your referral link or blog.
Hello, any legitimate page is good to produce something money, it seems to me that the amounts of payment are very low and the comments is that the page is always presenting problems with the pregnancy.
It is more focused on traffic exchanges. If you can get referrals there. You can earn. That site isn't bad.

I have heard about this advertising network called easy4hits.com site. It promises clients that buys advertising space with them, to send traffic to their website, or any platform they're advertising.

I have heard about this advertising network called easy4hits.com site. It promises clients that buys advertising space with them, to send traffic to their website, or any platform they're advertising.
For traffic. This site is quite famous. But did you know that this site can also make money? Read my thread above. That's enough to give you information.

I have also heard of this advertising network site called easy4hits.com .it is good but only promise clients that byus advertising space with them, to send traffic to their website or platform.

I have also heard of this advertising network site called easy4hits.com .it is good but only promise clients that byus advertising space with them, to send traffic to their website or platform.
I use this site to put my referral link. In my opinion. Getting credit there is also very easy (credit is used for traffic exchanges). You can try it with a link to your blog. It is very nice.

it would be very benneficial for a blogger, because it drives lots of traffic to a linked website

it would be very benneficial for a blogger, because it drives lots of traffic to a linked website
That's not all. I see there are advertising products offered there. I thought other than the site or referral link. Advertise your online marketplace or goods / services that you want to sell. Can be done there. I think this site is multi-functional.

The earning are pretty small to me compared to other sites but anyways thank you for sharing.

The earning are pretty small to me compared to other sites but anyways thank you for sharing.
Don't make income there your goal. It is a sideline of site traffic. Would not you be able to increase traffic on your site. Or you can advertise for free your referral link. I also do that here.

Which other sites did you compare with EH4U? This is just a traffic exchange and as far I know, this was the higest paying TE site. Normally people are bored of clicking, to leave it.

I am not sure is referral program still paying after so much time. I tried this site before,but didnt see earning method there.

I am not sure is referral program still paying after so much time. I tried this site before,but didnt see earning method there.
Somebody in BMF marketplace put the referrel link and paid members to become his referral, so this means referral program is there.

its been a while since i first heard about this platform. but i'm wondering how much one can earn in 30 days been very active on the platform. any one using it? any idea?

I don't just like traffic exchange site, maybe because the earnig is just too low but Easyhit4u is a legit site and paying but I don't just indulge it because of the task and the pay involved.

I have uaed easy hits for you to drive trafgic to my sites. However, I never participated on their referral offers. In fact I did not even realize that they had such a nice offer for inviting referrals. By the way traffic.from traffic exchange is just a number, it does not help your site grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back