What's new

Easyhits4u.com Review: Legit or Scam

What I understand from your review about Easyhit4u is that it's an exchange site that allows you to make money from it through referral but asides that, one could make money from reference. Even though I don't understand what you mean by reference. Anyway... It's nice.
Post automatically merged:

What I understand from your review about Easyhit4u is that it's an exchange site that allows you to make money from it through referral but asides that, one could make money from reference. Even though I don't understand what you mean by reference. Anyway... It's nice.

I heard about this platform of recent, I tried creating an account. My aim is using to promote my Affiliate link. But when I tried checking for it review on google, some said the wrong side of it while saying the good side. I will try explore more on the review in other to know what to do with it.

Ut is very hard to reach the threshold there cause it is very difficult to get referrals , and lost users don't complete the 100 surfs needed for be creadited so you need 50 active referrals to get payment .

I don't have sites, therefore, I don't need a traffic exchange site. Earning from referrals, especially for a traffic exchange site, is really difficult. There are already a lot of free traffic exchange sites and no need to pay for traffic exchange.

I guess there are so many paying sites,it just for you to choose the most favorable one,as this one is all about earnings from traffic and referrals which isn't bad,but i don't like platforms that rely on referrals to boost earnings.

Well the is actually the first time that I am hearing about easyhit, I have been looking for a platform that I will use to drive traffic to my blog. I will use this platform and see how it goes.

I think that there is only way to earn cash from this site , this way is referring , other advantages of this site you'll get views for your site , by promoting your link .

I think that there is only way to earn cash from this site , this way is referring , other advantages of this site you'll get views for your site , by promoting your link .
The only option i love about easy4hit traffic exchanger site is the referral commissions it offers that's all. Those traffic it sends to our websites doesn't last long, most are bot traffic and not real traffic.

The only option i love about easy4hit traffic exchanger site is the referral commissions it offers that's all. Those traffic it sends to our websites doesn't last long, most are bot traffic and not real traffic.
Yes that's right , did you already withdrawn from this site friend , even I think that minimum withdrawal is not easy to achieve but the site is good to spend time on .

Yes that's right , did you already withdrawn from this site friend , even I think that minimum withdrawal is not easy to achieve but the site is good to spend time on .
Withdraw fire, I didn't withdraw any thing there. I didn't stay long, cos i don't like PTC sites with high minimum withdrawal threshold, that's why i didn't do star-clicks.

Withdraw fire, I didn't withdraw any thing there. I didn't stay long, cos i don't like PTC sites with high minimum withdrawal threshold, that's why i didn't do star-clicks.
star click is scam site and many friends told me that they have upgraded their accounts but still, they are earning as they read in the faq. they are not allowing many users to upgrade their account.

EasyHits4U is no longer paying intencitive for surfing. So the previous reward was 0,3 $ per 1000 pages viewed nowadays 50 credits+100 banner+100 text ad so it stays rewarding for surfing referrals so if a referral surfs 100 pages you get 0,1 $ once also commissions on upgrades as I remember.

star click is scam site and many friends told me that they have upgraded their accounts but still, they are earning as they read in the faq. they are not allowing many users to upgrade their account.
Forget about star-clicks, their ways aren't cherished by me, i detest how they operate. I can't see myself wasting time there, trying to cash out.

I don't have sites, therefore, I don't need a traffic exchange site. Earning from referrals, especially for a traffic exchange site, is really difficult. There are already a lot of free traffic exchange sites and no need to pay for traffic exchange.
I was an easyhits4u user, but I too don't have sites to promote. I had joined only because there was a period easyhits4u paid to perform tasks and some colleagues of mine were earning. But when I had joined, this earning option yet had ceased. So I had quit after a while.

Forget about star-clicks, their ways aren't cherished by me, i detest how they operate. I can't see myself wasting time there, trying to cash out.
yes you are right they are a scammer from the first day but many people invested there and they lost all their money. one friend told me he bought a platinum account but could not recover.

Star clicks is for begineer or those how run compaign at Picoworkers to bring referral work alone will take a lot of time and energy for 20 $ every 18 months that is extremelly very low rate.

EasyHits4U is no longer paying intencitive for surfing. So the previous reward was 0,3 $ per 1000 pages viewed nowadays 50 credits+100 banner+100 text ad so it stays rewarding for surfing referrals so if a referral surfs 100 pages you get 0,1 $ once also commissions on upgrades as I remember.
Thanks for information , if just they keep the old system cause everyone will need money but none will need banners , and 1000 views is achievable each day I think .

Thanks for information , if just they keep the old system cause everyone will need money but none will need banners , and 1000 views is achievable each day I think .
If you have a blog or website to promote then easyhits4u could bring you some visitors so it will be good side administrators but for a crypto collector banner and text ad are not so interesting so it varies from one to one.

Star clicks is for begineer or those how run compaign at Picoworkers to bring referral work alone will take a lot of time and energy for 20 $ every 18 months that is extremelly very low rate.
Very low indeed for such low amount of money around starclicks. I don't see myself earning that amount in such kind of time duration.

Easyhits4u is a well-known traffic exchange site.

How to produce there? Isn't that just about traffic?
Yes, it is true. But, apart from doing traffic exchanges. This site can also make money. Namely by reference. Each referral will earn $ 0.1 for doing 100 surfs.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5. For payment options. Currently I only see payeer.
Click the link here to get started and try it.
Personally, I don't really know anything about this website or anything on if it's legit or not. I think I'm going to look them up on TrustPilot.com and see what reviews I get.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back