What's new

Earnings during weekends

Earning during weekend depend on the business you involve your self in. There some private job which involved weekend pay. A better example is online work which did not allow for any holiday though you may chose to be idle.

In my own case, on the weekends I earn the same as during the week in some sites such as forums, in other GPT sites the income decreases since there is almost nothing to do.

The good number of us are mostly less busy during the weekends , this could make earning money online much higher during weekends . Do you compare your weekend earnings to normal days ?
Well well I am also doing a job and I am free in weekend and if I am doing online work two hours a day I can work online about 6 to 8 hours in weekend.
If we don't have any planning with our family and if we don't have any event on weekend we can double our daily income easily.

If you earn for being active, for instance forum posting, you have a chance of earning more as you will have extra time during the weekend. However, if you are earning passively, you might earn less during the weekends as people do not spend time on computers instead go out.

The good number of us are mostly less busy during the weekends , this could make earning money online much higher during weekends . Do you compare your weekend earnings to normal days ?
I could say I prefer normal working days than the weekend for my earnings online, because weekend most people intend to be at home and my girlfriend will come visiting,so she doesn't give me much time to work or do anything online or offline. So I like to work during working days and I earn more during working days than weekend.

I earned almost everyday but i earned mostky in weekends because i am a teacher and i am always busy working during the week, thou I earned little within the week mostly at night's but I worked throughout the weekends from morning till evening to increase my earning.

For me it depends on the availability of unread topics and availability of activities, that depends on my earnings irrespective of whether it is week day or weekends. But generally speaking from my observation it seems there are more activities during the weekends.

I earned almost everyday but i earned mostky in weekends because i am a teacher and i am always busy working during the week, thou I earned little within the week mostly at night's but I worked throughout the weekends from morning till evening to increase my earning.
Its very good, you don't joke with your free time when it comes to making money online. Being a teacher is stressful, but kudos to you, for combining your offline work together with your online work.

Working on weekends is exciting sometimes as I have time to catch up on things I have missed out on during the weekdays like sport, fashion and also more time to face earning online which is important.

In my own case, on the weekends I earn the same as during the week in some sites such as forums, in other GPT sites the income decreases since there is almost nothing to do.
We are the same, the work I do on the forums and GPT sites I spend the same amount of time on weekends as I do on weekdays, but the earnings vary from what you describe, on the GPT sites the work decreases. This gives me the opportunity to do research on other sites to increase my earnings.

For you to be eating during the weekend then probably you have a working place you do go to during the week earning sitting the weekend is just a bonus to what you earn sitting the working days...

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

Most people are usually very busy during the week days and have enough free time to rest and do other things. Am less busy during weekend so i have more time to do online business and increase my earnings.

There is no how and the days you are less busy and you focus more on working online he will earn much more better than the days you are busy someone busy during the week when someone busy during the weekend I personally I earn more during weekends.

I earn more when I'm not on the lecture hall. Any day I'm having lecture free day, i make some cash online, and combine together with my offline gaming network to make some income at the end of the day.

I think its location dependent, most people make more money on weekdays than weekends, at weekend people relocate for picnic or catch cruise.

I earn a lot during the weekend than during the week days. The work load on me during the weekdays are stepped down already

Weekend earning can be really good because you have a lot of time to plan your business and make the kind of profit and income you want to make

My weekend earnings are much higher when compared to what I often make during the week because I have to attend to my work during the week. I have enough time during the weekends.

Earning during weekends is ok when you have other things to do maybe going to your work and the office and you don't have time during the week days you can be able to settle down during weekend and earn on pay to post site .

During weekends earnings that time is mostly high because every one is quite less busy but am very much sure that you can compare your weekends earnings with someone who has been working throughout the week at his less busy time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back