What's new

Do you keep track of your sales/earnings daily?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I used to keep track every week, but has there ever been a time where you're checking your sales/earnings almost daily? That's where I want to get to one of these days, where I can wake up, have earnings waiting for me every morning. But of course to keep track of it every day so I don't see any discrepancies with my earnings. I usually just keep an eye on it every week. What about you?

I have a sheet that I use to make those recordings. Believe me when I say that it is very important to be keeping tracks of sales as that is one way to know when the sales have dropped and you need to work on getting it right.

Google sheets makes it easier for me to track all my sales because I have every sales I've made updated on the sheet, the amount, name of the client who paid and his work deadline date.

I keep track of my daily earnings. I start my day by making a list of sites and freelancing works that I would be doing during the day and I have a target for every site and freelancing work I am doing. Sometimes I am able to hit my target and sometimes I simply cannot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back