What's new

Earning money on YouTube

A lot of celebrities will always post their music and video content on YouTube , with that they are able to make money when these videos are viewed by others. It is one of the best way a lot of people are earning passive income nowadays.

Most of the music producers and owner of music nowadays law first post their video content on YouTube to first make money before they started releasing their video album out .

Concerning earning money on YouTube . Well, I believe It is a good to earning money as we see most of our celebrities and influencers making money on social media platforms. Though I don't know the specific amount of money they are making through the YouTube channel.

YouTube is one of the biggest way's to earn a good amount of money online, if you know how to post a quality content on YouTube you'll earn more than enough money.

Do you think making videos and upload them to Youtube is a good way to earn money? You can now earn money from Ad in your Youtube channel. To be honest, I found that Youtube is a better way to earn money than making website nowadays..
YouTube is a very profitable social platform to earn money without a doubt. However, it is crucial to ensure that there is a large audience for the videos uploaded. Number of likes, subscribers and viewers contribute hugely to monetary gains

YouTube has been the greatest avenue for huge money making activities , most film makers makes their money from even posting a little bit of their movie advertisement on Youtube and they keep making money as people keeps checking it.
YouTube is one of the biggest way's to earn a good amount of money online, if you know how to post a quality content on YouTube you'll earn more than enough money.
YouTube is a very profitable social platform to earn money without a doubt. However, it is crucial to ensure that there is a large audience for the videos uploaded. Number of likes, subscribers and viewers contribute hugely to monetary gains
One of the most profitable social media platform in the world is youtube , all you need is a good youtube channel , posting a good and quality video content to drive traffic .

Last edited:
YouTube has been the greatest avenue for huge money making activities , most film makers makes their money from even posting a little bit of their movie advertisement on Youtube and they keep making money as people keeps checking it.

One of the most profitable social media platform in the world is youtube , all you need is a good youtube channel , posting a good and quality video content to drive traffic .
That's true, they earn money by just posting a little content about a film, of you know what you are doing you can actually earn a good amount of money on YouTube.

However, if you have a large following on YouTube, earning money will be simple for you; if not, you will need to discover a strategy to increase your following.

However, if you have a large following on YouTube, earning money will be simple for you; if not, you will need to discover a strategy to increase your following.
If you have the right YouTube channel you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money online, if you know what you are posting you'll definitely have a good number of people on your website.

Of course YouTube uploading quality and problem solving videos is the surest way of making money via it. Other ways to generate traffic is through giveaways.
You continuously make money as people view your videos and subscribe to your channel. Therefore, it is a legitimate means of making a bit of passive income. Incorporating ads into the videos can also be a great way to generate revenue online.

Earning money on YouTube is a good idea especially if you have good things to show, if we have a good talent you can show them online you can make good money with it.

A lot of celebrities will always post their music and video content on YouTube , with that they are able to make money when these videos are viewed by others. It is one of the best way a lot of people are earning passive income nowadays.

Making money on Youtube is not that easy, as they have made some new rules. They have made strict policies and I think that it is unfair. They should be lenient.

This a good idea, it you hare having the good knowledge I believe you can earn the good amount of money you want on YouTube, especially if you have something good to show up.

Making money on Youtube is not that easy, as they have made some new rules. They have made strict policies and I think that it is unfair. They should be lenient.
Well they might have reasons why they have to come out with strict rules and regulations. Probably to prevent people from abusing the platform in the cost of trying to make money

Seriously this has been an issue to me I think that I have been trying to earn some money on youtube to no avail but after sometime I have to create one strategy and the strategy was like posting and selling information product on youtube where people prize for money I think I will upload the video and post the link people email me and order the material and I make some little bucks from there.

If you have the skills and if you have patience, YouTube is the only platform where you can actually earn a lot of money. You can not only earn a full time income but also build wealth by working on youtube

If you have the skills and if you have patience, YouTube is the only platform where you can actually earn a lot of money. You can not only earn a full time income but also build wealth by working on youtube
You are right by what you said, and also if you know what you are doing on YouTube you can earn money, a lot of people Don't havy understanding on how to go about it.

Starting on youtube is not as difficult as people think, all you need is an internet connected smartphone and open the app and start recording videos and sharing it. You will build your skills gradually.

You tube is not paying direct for someone like me I think that I only use youtube to advertise my affiliate links which I will attach in the videos,I also use youtube to drive traffic to my blog,thou am still learning others ways to profit on YouTube

Do you think making videos and upload them to Youtube is a good way to earn money? You can now earn money from Ad in your Youtube channel. To be honest, I found that Youtube is a better way to earn money than making website nowadays..
This is completely dependent on the type of skill that you have because there are people who are still making a lot of money from making websites. It is best that you should choose what works for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back