What's new

Earning money on YouTube

Deleted member 403

Do you think making videos and upload them to Youtube is a good way to earn money? You can now earn money from Ad in your Youtube channel. To be honest, I found that Youtube is a better way to earn money than making website nowadays..

Do you think making videos and upload them to Youtube is a good way to earn money? You can now earn money from Ad in your Youtube channel. To be honest, I found that Youtube is a better way to earn money than making website nowadays..
It really is a good way to make money online. There are a lot of celebrities who make millions of dollars monthly just by having their videos uploaded on YouTube

You can be able to earn money on YouTube when you have a YouTube account that is monetize with this you'll be able to make money from every post you post on your YouTube account.

Honestly, I tend to agree with you. YouTube pays than many other ventures. But the patience to build a channel on youtube to the extent that will yield dividends is what many can not stand.

When you said you can make money or earn money from Ad in your YouTube channel. Did you mean advertising the YouTube channel to drive traffic which you still also use money to do.

It depends tho,if your YouTube traffic is much it will be easy for you to make money through it but if not you have to find a way to get more traffic to your YouTube channel then.

Concerning earning money on YouTube . Well, I believe It is a good to earning money as we see most of our celebrities and influencers making money on social media platforms. Though I don't know the specific amount of money they are making through the YouTube channel

Yes, It's right. But you need to stay active on YouTube

My YouTube channel used to earn regularly even a minimal amount. But when the new policy was imposed that require 1,000 followers and the watch hours, that's what killed my enthusiasm. It took me almost a year to earn 1,000 followers but then until now I cannot reach the minimum required watch hours. Maybe I have to check on putting ads on my channel.

Well, in reply to your question on if youtube is a good way of making money online, I do have to say that indeed youtube is a great way and one of the best ways to make money online, you just need to meet their requirements and start earning

Making videos and posting them on YouTube is a good way to earn money online. The only thing is that it's not everyone that is that passionate about earning money on YouTube because it can be a very herculean task.

If you have great content and you are fully dedicated to the goal of making a living off YouTube. The only thing between you and your goal is time.

earning money on youtube was my first priority when I started working online, sadly, everything worked for what I desired except youtube. I did not even succeeded in building 1000 subscribers.

It is a good way to make money on YouTube but the problem is how to get my account approved to monetize the account. There requirements is too high to meet or else the YouTubers have lots of viewers

Making money on YouTube by making videos and uploading them to your YouTube channel isn't going to be as easy as you think. But at least you're starting somewhere

Since YouTube is all about making great videos, I don't pay any attention to it because I only wrote content. I don't know if I can other people's videos and post. It's a great way to make money also.

I have been trying to monetize YouTube since 2015 but I have failed multiple times on YouTube. Yet again I am trying to reach monetization threshold. I am not a person who gives up easily

I think making videos and uploading them on YouTube it's a good way for someone to be any money on that platform but for me I cannot be able to do it so I will leave it for anyone that have the passion to do it to be doing it.

Yes of course, making videos and also uploading them YouTube that is the best way of making good money on YouTube, because best way to earn money.

Yes you can now make videos of anytime you can think of and upload it up your YouTube channel and make some bux when YouTube starts placing ads in them. But you know it doesn't just start or stop that way

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back