What's new

Earning money on YouTube

Do you think making videos and upload them to Youtube is a good way to earn money? You can now earn money from Ad in your Youtube channel. To be honest, I found that Youtube is a better way to earn money than making website nowadays..
Before you can be able to earn money from YouTube , you need to have a good number of people that subscribe to your channel say 5000 and above . I have tried it but it didn't work.

Yeah, it is a good deal. My major issues are the content to upload which is why I have not tried to open one before and see how successful it can get. It will be more lucrative than writing online.

YouTube actually pays good money and it's possible to earn money by uploading and making videos but that would be best maximized when you have a channel on YouTube so subscribers can have access to all your videos.

YouTube is one of the best ways to make money online. As a matter of fact, if you know how to upload quality Content on your YouTube videos that can attract huge number of subscribers you will make lot's of money

I know a lot of people who are earning full time income in my home country therefore I believe you can actually make money on YouTube.

I know a lot of people who are earning full time income in my home country therefore I believe you can actually make money on YouTube.
True, there is alot of money to be earned on YouTube, I also know of some friends who are into this YouTube business as a full time gig and they are doing really well.

I think posting videos in YouTube is a really great way of making money online. I know many young people in my country who started this and are making good money from it. If you are good at taking high quality videos, you should definitely try this.

Yes you can now make videos of anytime you can think of and upload it up your YouTube channel and make some bux when YouTube starts placing ads in them. But you know it doesn't just start or stop that way

Earning money on Youtube might be possible but it is not that easy. There are many people I know of who have abandoned their channels after making a few videos and after gaining some subscribers because they thought that they were not achieving much success.

I have tried a lot of things and I have made money by doing a lot of things. But I have never made money from youtube. Well, I did try to build my channel and I only needed 10k views to monetize my channel back then but I failed to build views.

Yes Alexander, you are truly right. Having a viable YouTube account nowadays is a good way of making a passive income but men! You have to labour for it.

Although going about monetization of one YouTube account won't be a piece of cake but when done it would be definitely worth it too, what's important is having a good content that would keep viewers coming back and subscribing

I think making money on Youtube is really hard and not that easy as many people erroneously believe. You cannot just create a Youtube channel and start making hundreds of dollars on the first day. It takes several years to gain a good numbers of subscribers.

From personal experience so far, I would want to believe that YouTube monetization can pay more than website monetization. This is because one can see on YouTube how one video can get 1m+ view in a short time compared to website views. And no matter the amount of time you rewatch same video, you are still shown advert where necessary and each advert shown is money. That is one video. What if one has many videos with high views and ads, that is a whole lot of money. Thanks for sharing.

This is very possible , but it requires lots of time and patience , and you have to develop a habit of posting new content weekly , so as to keep your audience engaged and anticipate your next content

These days, it is really difficult to make money from youtube because monetization threshold is very high. You can even be demonetized if your subscribers or watch time become lesser than the requirement.

I will say this will depend on the interest of a particular person, a lot of people might like the idea of posting videos on YouTube and make money and some other people may not see the need to make money from YouTube because that is not their area of concentration, personally I do not like making money from YouTube but others likes making money so it depends on interest.

Yes Alexander, you are truly right. Having a viable YouTube account nowadays is a good way of making a passive income but men! You have to labour for it.
Yeah, you really have to labour for it and learn all the skills needed in making YouTube videos. But once you start getting a good viewers base, you will start earning well from YouTube.

Am I the only one who thinks it is easier said than done earning on youtube? For instance, you need good quality videos and some editing skills to be able to compete.

Also, those set rules- talking about numbers of views is something that doesn't easily come by.

It's quite good and it's a very easy way to make money online but the yardstick to which the channel gets monetize is no child's game. You would need to meet up with the large number of views and subscribers before you could earn. I made some videos and I quit when the channel isn't growing.

Creating a Youtube channel might be a great way to make money but I do not think that a person should only rely on Youtube channel. A person should also start his or her own blog and try to create content as much as possible in order to attract people and visitors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back