What's new

Duration for stable Crypto price.

I have never watched or monitored crypto currency price closely. When I have to check, I will only take a note of round figure. I will always forgot 1-2 value at the end and only remember 0 or 5 at the end of the price.

It can't even be stable for a minute the price of Bitcoin is not traded by only one ,it changes rapidly and investors could benefit more from the market if they could watch their investment well ,it could be a big plus for them

Many people are just storing, not trading, so this becomes wallet companies' profit to use the stored coins. Yet some wallets are just for keeping, this makes such currency disappear from market.

There are a few stable coin that has maintained a the $1 price it would be a good alternative for those who are wishing to save their crypto currency in a coin that would fluctuate. The USDT is also a really stable coin.

There are a few stable coin that has maintained a the $1 price it would be a good alternative for those who are wishing to save their crypto currency in a coin that would fluctuate. The USDT is also a really stable coin.
Price is not 1 $ equal but sometimes a little upper or little down if you follow the chart you will discover that this is the truth but not far from one dollar like 3 $ or 4 $ like for example 1,062 $.

This is why you need to first learn about cryptocurrency before starting o trade, the price is always unstable and you can lose so much amount of money if you don't know what your doing on cryptocurrency, first learn it from experts

This is very funny I don't know why. Bro, you'll lose a lot of money if you're monitoring the price movements per minute of these currencies. That's the reason why you should learn to study charts and understand technical analysis as well.

There was a coin i watched for 30 minutes and it was still stable , i think the coin name is filup and linkup just check then out
One thing about some of theses coin is that,the stability of their value cannot be certain,because lots and lots of persons are in the market every minutes making and cofirming transaction in the market,making it unstable.

There is absolutely no way you can estimate the duration of stable of cryptocurrency because it changes at an alarming rate and that is a major reason why it is practically impossible for you to estimate the duration of stable of cryptocurrencies. it is a highly volatile digital assets.

Many people are just storing, not trading, so this becomes wallet companies' profit to use the stored coins. Yet some wallets are just for keeping, this makes such currency disappear from market.
I think this kind of profit only takes exchange wallet owners, because they have the custodial rights of our funds.may before I never think like this.

Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.

There is no stable condition for cryptocurrencies. Any kind of cryptocurrency could plunge in a matter of minutes. This is what I have noticed. I have suffered from losses in just a few minutes.

Cryptocurrencies have become very very unstable due to their high level of volatility. This is the main reason why it's difficult to see them get to as high as 1 minute stability.

Actually there is variation in the time a coin becomes stable . The highest I have withnessed was 5 minutes for Bitcoin.
There are times that the price of a coin can be very unstable due to activities of traders,but have not seen a coin that can stay stable for up to 2days.

I don't really know what stable coins are, I'll appreciate it if someone explains to me further, i know of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin but I don't know what stable coins are.

You should understand that it is not healthy for any financial markets that prices will be fluctuating very quickly because it is going to make it very impossible to trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back