Duration for stable Crypto price.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.

I can say for xrp..it has been fluntuating around #250 upward, that's in naira and it's been stable within that amount for at least 2 days

I can say for xrp..it has been fluntuating around #250 upward, that's in naira and it's been stable within that amount for at least 2 days
It has reached 311 this Evening when i checked its price on my luno wallet. It seems to be appreciating more than before.

Holding you ripple is very good because ripple could go as high as #500 soonest , I am holding the little I have now because I invested lately.

Yes that's why I said it was stable at 250 for 2 days and now it is going higher
Sure. I am beginning to think that these coins are more reliable for investment than Bitcoin, at least they are cheap and then they are appreciating better.

Sure. I am beginning to think that these coins are more reliable for investment than Bitcoin, at least they are cheap and then they are appreciating better.
They are to an extent because coin like ethereum has trade-able features much more than bitcoin, ethereum could fall 9% now and rise back in a short time but if bitcoin should fall 10% it takes longer time to recover.

Actually there is variation in the time a coin becomes stable . The highest I have withnessed was 5 minutes for Bitcoin.

Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.
It depends upon after how much time the trade is happened are not. There are there are a lot of people who are trading on different platforms for between so it often happens continuously 10 minute break and in this time bitcoin price will never increase or decrease.

Its depend on the economy of country like US..if you really want to prodict how long it's price should last... you should be an economist,this will help.

Many people are just storing, not trading, so this becomes wallet companies' profit to use the stored coins. Yet some wallets are just for keeping, this makes such currency disappear from market.

Many people are just storing, not trading, so this becomes wallet companies' profit to use the stored coins. Yet some wallets are just for keeping, this makes such currency disappear from market.
Even analyst said it the other day that there are more Crypto currency holders than the traders, this made the coins to be scarce in the Crypto market.

Even analyst said it the other day that there are more Crypto currency holders than the traders, this made the coins to be scarce in the Crypto market.
Don't worry about this, there is always more money holders then available in market, yet people keep doing business. What I mean, if people just keep and do not use, then it will become useless.

There was a coin i watched for 30 minutes and it was still stable , i think the coin name is filup and linkup just check then out

Don't worry about this, there is always more money holders then available in market, yet people keep doing business. What I mean, if people just keep and do not use, then it will become useless.
Yeah it will but as we can more people are willing to buy them ,I guess it is when the value become super and not affordable that it will become useless .

Yeah it will but as we can more people are willing to buy them ,I guess it is when the value become super and not affordable that it will become useless .
This is how Stable currency works, Like tether is over 17 billion, it cannot be minted, it is the investment it have,

They are to an extent because coin like ethereum has trade-able features much more than bitcoin, ethereum could fall 9% now and rise back in a short time but if bitcoin should fall 10% it takes longer time to recover.
It has gained more acceptance and that's why see people do not get to see the potentials in other coins. They only think of Bitcoin.

It has gained more acceptance and that's why see people do not get to see the potentials in other coins. They only think of Bitcoin.
Most people knows little about other coins so they focus their attention on bitcoin which is much more popular than every other coin.

I think the ones you may not realize about any significant changes in them are the low valued cryptos even though they do change in price but at very low amounts. But for btc, l have never seen it staying up to a minute without changes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back