What's new

Duration for stable Crypto price.

Even the usdt coin isn't stable in price talk more of other crypto currency. I think it can't be stable that is why we have Volatility in the crypto currency exchange Business. That is my opinion

I think it is silly to monitor the price of crypto coin like what you said about 5 minutes of no change. When the market is volatile and there is a transaction every minute then the price in the market will change every minute. I wonder why you cannot monitor the price once a day.

Since the price of any crypto currency is entirely depended on the market activities like buying and selling, it cannot remain on the same position for a long time. The price will always fluctuate.

They crypto price is unstable because no one can predict the price, because is something that the price is going high and sometimes coming down too.

I think there was a time I noticed the pice of Bitcoin cash was on a fixed value for almost a week or so . Back then I was still dealing with Bitcoin cash

With the volatility of this market, I don't think it would be good to track stable time frames. Also the fact that news affects the price can be detrimental if it occurs when you believe the price is stable

Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.
I have watched it also in AAVE the stable price of it in our country is 21,000. It get stuck not just for five minutes but for fifteen minutes. I was supposed to sell if it went up.

There are some coin that can be stable for more than a day. Those are the coin that are not common. But the top coin can not be stable because there are transactions on them every minute

I don't think the changes happen in 5 minutes, I believe it is 15 minutes or more.
But if you watch the movement of the chart you will notice the changes in every second.
This is really applicable for traders who must constantly watch the market movement.
If you are a long term investor, there is no need to be watching the market move

I think it's your server or network connection. I can agree for any other cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin can be volatile almost every minute.

Stable coins do not have the samearket volatility like other coins.
They can maintain a price for more than 24 hours unlike other coins who keep going up and down

Because of how cryptocurrency is very volatile I do not think that the price can stay in one particular place for even up to 5 minutes so it is possible that you have seen a fixed chat.

One thing about the cryptocurency market fluctuations is that some of these smaller value coin do experience fluctuations in their value,only that it is not that noticable as compared to the major coin like bitcoin.

Stablecoins as you can see it directly from the name I usually coins that were made to be pegged to a particular fiat currency and as such it does not have a very high volatility rate.

Don't spend your time on the irrelevant aspects of the cryptocurrency. There is nothing like a duration for any cryptocurrency to stay stable without fluctuations, thats just you playing around for fun I surpose

I have watched USDT and BSDT for more than 20 days without any changes. Lol.
Although these coins are based on dollar value exchange

I have watched USDT and BSDT for more than 20 days without any changes. Lol.
Although these coins are based on dollar value exchange
There is no need for you to keep on observing them because they are stable cryptocurrency and there is no how that they will change their price, the only have to change based on the value of the US dollars.

There is no specific duration , just make sure the money you put as an investment is spare money so whatever happens to it ,it will not cost you as much. So don’t bother about the duration

I could say trx is stable i think i see the trx for 1 week and the price is stable so that i think the trx is stable

Rising and falling is part of crypto coin which is where the money is made. Personally, I don't even give so much attention to see which one is rising or falling as I check them once in a while. But I think it is a good idea checking it often so as not to pass big opportunity. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back