What's new

Duration for stable Crypto price.

I don't think there is a particular duration for coins to be said to be stable in price. It depends on the coin and maybe the economy or other factors too.

Some coins change rapidly in price, let's say for like every minute. While other coins may stay for weeks before change in price.

I think the ones you may not realize about any significant changes in them are the low valued cryptos even though they do change in price but at very low amounts. But for btc, l have never seen it staying up to a minute without changes.
I have watched BTC value stable for at least three minutes of recent, I have not tried it with other coins. I will try to be more specific about the price value the next time I take on this surveys. I do refresh to be very sure.

I have watched BTC value stable for at least three minutes of recent, I have not tried it with other coins. I will try to be more specific about the price value the next time I take on this surveys. I do refresh to be very sure.
If you have watched the price of bitcoin and it was stable for that long, then l can't debate any longer because I have never done the survey before and since the price is determined by market forces, that can actually happen.

Stable coin is a term utilized in digital currency to portray cryptographic forms of money intended to hold stable qualities.

There are various stable coins available for use today, and a number more have been endeavored before (with fluctuating levels of accomplishment).

Each stable coin has a one of a kind arrangement of components, yet they all by and large work a similar way: They hold security of some sort and deal with the stockpile to help boost the market to exchange the coin for not any more or under $1

Stability is not a cryptocurrency terminology at all, all cryptocurrencies have a degree of a volatile nature, the most volatile of them all is Bitcoin. Then followed by Ethereum in that order.

Stable coin is a term utilized in digital currency to portray cryptographic forms of money intended to hold stable qualities.

There are various stable coins available for use today, and a number more have been endeavored before (with fluctuating levels of accomplishment).

Each stable coin has a one of a kind arrangement of components, yet they all by and large work a similar way: They hold security of some sort and deal with the stockpile to help boost the market to exchange the coin for not any more or under $1
I think most of the stable coins have their value fixed at $1 , like the USDC coin that I hold currently is $1 likewise USDT is also $1 , they are used as entry level for trading and a means of holding securities.

Stablecoins are useful for investors who want to keep their assets in the crypto space. Switching from crypto to fiat currency can be expensive and time consuming. Stablecoins give investors the best of both worlds — a stable asset within the crypto space with an advantageous transactional speed.

Because of the relative stability, stablecoins also have an easier time staying in compliance with regulators. The Gemini Dollar (GUSD) and the Paxos Standard (PAX) are 2 examples of coins to win the regulatory approval of the New York State Department of Financial Services.

Due to the rapid change in the world of crypto currency I bearly notice the rate of it changes because I don't feel it's necessary but I'm impressed somebody can go as far as studying this changes,kudos to them.

Crypto Currency doesn't have a durability it's also a platform that can't be determined, it can only be predicted by the virtue of the rise and fall in Fiat currency exchange. I don't think there is any duration for the transaction of it.

Holding you ripple is very good because ripple could go as high as #500 soonest , I am holding the little I have now because I invested lately.

Most people knows little about other coins so they focus their attention on bitcoin which is much more popular than every other coin.
It's tiring trying to keep up with all the hundreds of coins out there, especially when you have a job to actually participate in.

That's why people prefer to focus on the best known coins. Plus they are relatively safer than new ones whose future is still under probability.

I'm not sure there's a guaranteed time for this because it depends on demand and supply of the coin and for a coin as volatile as btc it's not so easy to see the price stay in one position for a while because the volume of trading is on the high side and news is also another factor.

Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.
I think that no matter what there's always going to be fluctuations in cryptocurrency price over the course of a day. At any given time there's always someone that is trying to buy or sell the coin and this is what determines the price that the coin is at. Therefore, in my opinion I think that despite there being a five-minute period where the coin is not changing in value this may only be true on a single exchange. Other exchanges could have a higher traffic volume of trades being made, and so they could be seeing constant changes in the price. Also, these changes could be very tiny and a fraction of a dollar, but the change will still be there every minute in my opinion.

The changes I have been noticing mostly takes place sometime in less than 5 minutes and some times more than 5 minutes. The fluctuations also means a lot to people Investing into Crypto currencies especially those that invest heavily.

For bitcoin , the duration of stability is very less. The volatility of bitcoin or ethereum is so high that the price remains stable for just 3-4 minutes at max.

Crypto currency prices are highly unstable as they changes rapidly, I wouldn't know if you have noticed the longest period the price become stable without changes. I have watched it up 5 minutes with out any changes for Bitcoin price.
I would say dogecoin with all the new ride going around various coins and tokens. In naira , for the past 2-3 days it's been around 88 naira and it's been stagnant there even if it's move it's 90 naira and then falls back to 88 naira

I would say dogecoin with all the new ride going around various coins and tokens. In naira , for the past 2-3 days it's been around 88 naira and it's been stagnant there even if it's move it's 90 naira and then falls back to 88 naira
You need to be a patient if you really want to make money from doge coin investment cuz you know that the coin sometimes don't have a rapid movement but when it set for a bullish market you'll be surprised on how it goes as fast as moving air.

Laughs, always remove your mind around stable coins cos even dai kingdom comes you can't see it making any mark to go up, it will remain stagnated just as fiat currency.

I don't see the need to start watching how long the price of a volatile coin would stay, it's a volatile coin so it doesn't matter how long it stays, it would go up or down.

Use our free tool to convert BTC to Nigerian Naira & vice versa. Our live chart also tracks bitcoin price history over the past 24 hours, weeks, or months.
Post automatically merged:

1 bitcoin to nigerian naira according to the foreign exchange rate for today. You have just converted one bitcoin to nigerian naira according to the recent foreign exchange rate 17,123,195.04785684. For one bitcoin you get today 17,123,195 naira 04 kobo.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back