What's new

Downfall of Crypto Currency

Whether you like it it not, Bitcoin is here to stay
, There's is no way it can just crash one day like that without warning
You have a point though, it would surely give signs and with the amount of years it took Bitcoin to get to where it is now, I also believe it's I'mpossible for it to just vanish. We can't predict how long it would stay but we can be sure that it's here to stay for a long time.

The US SEC is trying to regulate the crypto market, but I do not think it will be an easy task for it.
The more pressure they put on that, the more investors jump into the market, so I don't think it can happen.

I also noticed about it, crypto currency is losing lits of value at the moment. I don't know the cost but I will advice every investor to hold on there crypt currency. It will still rise up, it's just a matter of little time. Am very sure of that but it looks strange
I agree with you. When president Joe Biden announced that cryptocurrency trader will be taxed immediately the prices of cryptocurrency went down. Today cryptocurrency is going all the way up again.

When you say the downfall of cryptocurrency on your thread topic. It sounded to me much like its coming from someone that really need to get more knowledge on how cryptocurrency actually works. You will find a lot of these from YouTube that will expose you a lot tonhiw cryptocurrency works

Due to the volatility of crypto as a whole, fluctuations are to be expected so I can't say it's necessary the downfall 9f crypto because if it goes down it sure would bounce back up too so fingers crossed

Volatility is a life behind cryptocurrency and everyone that will be investing in cryptocurrency one understand this fact it is not a downfall but a medium to trade off or invest in.

for me i think a fall in the crypto space is an opportunity for more traders to jump in and take advantage by getting enough coins into their wallet.
the crypto has come to stay so whenever you notice a fall in market, it is not the end, it is rather an opportunity for you to take advantage

Rise and fall of crypto currency is normal because the price depends on the market. When people are buying, the price goes up and when they start selling the price goes down. Sometimes the market is bearish for many months.

I'm not trading with crypto but from what i've heard, crypto currency is losing it's value. It is not as it used to be anymore. Well i see it as an opportunity for investors to buy more coins.

Unfortuantely, this is true. Cryptocurrencies are losing their value due to the fact that Joe Biden has imposed heavy taxes. This is a really bad news for all cryptocurrency investors but let's hope things get better. I really hope that this fluctuation in price is temporary and the prices will increase soon. Not all cryptocurrencies suffered this fluctuation. It seems Monero and Dogecoin are doing well.

I won't advise anybody to be panicking on Biden decioisn on taxing people using cryptocurrencies. Crypto market never stable and it is affected by many factors. It will still rise again with just another policy.
Exactly! I agree with you. Crypto holders should not panic because it will just result to acting impulsively and selling assets when it shouldn't happen.

How can they tax something they have no control of? I am reverting back to the OP.

I know they keep trying to do stuff to get control of Bitcoin and other cryptos. That is what worries me. If the government and the banks get control, I don't want to invest or use it anymore. I already have US dollars.

Crypto have been known for going up and down no doubt at all. Last two weeks, Joe Biden decision to force tax into the traders made it to decline but is just going up again.
One of the things that any government can do about the issue of cryptocurency is to at he most ban the official channel through which one can do transaction thriugh their financial institution,but cannot stop it globally because it is decentralise.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back