What's new

Downfall of Crypto Currency

It is very normal for the price of cryptocurrencies to go down in value because of the proposal that president Joe Biden has made to tax cryptocurrencies in the US. We all know the US is one of the biggest market for cryptocurrencies so a lot of them that uses cryptocurrencies would be selling off their cryptocurrency investment will definitely affect the price of cryptocurrencies worldwide.

I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?
It's normal for crypto currency to rise and fall almost every time because its a block chain and i also beleive because of the tax been imposed on crypto currency by the American government, but bitcoin is the most affected crypto currency every time.

i was about to make a topic about that but i forgot about it unfortunately, and yeah, cryptocurrencies are suffering from a serious drop in price recently

Most powerful countries of the world can actually bring down cryptocurrency in so many ways, when the President of America impose a serious tax on cryptocurrency traders ,its actually bring down the price of cryptocurrency to a ridiculously low price within a short period of time.

Lol!! You're funny but still entitled to your opinion. What makes you think that proposal is the downfall of cryptocurrencies in any way? Infact the wise investors are now the ones buying off the cryptocurrencies for much cheaper price of that is the case

Most of the currencies reached their all time high in May, and then they started to fall. Bitcoin fell to below $30,000 from $64,000 and Ethereum fell from $4300 to $1700

it is high time people accepted the fact that cryptocurrency has definitely come to stay and I don't think there is anything that will stop it but it will continue to evolve.

Crypto have been known for going up and down no doubt at all. Last two weeks, Joe Biden decision to force tax into the traders made it to decline but is just going up again.
Even though it took more than three month to re discover itself from the fall.... But I think what actually controls this is funds coming in and out of the market.

We all know one of the most common nature of crypto currency in general it's is increase and decrease in value.though there are various factors that still play a major role on this, but I believe this would not be the end of crypto but just another obstacle to overcome. Besides the government is very much aware of what they would gain from crypto traders

News like this is bound to come out and disrupt the market. If you are in for a long term you don't have any thing to worry about because the market will definitely bounce back but if it's for short term it's better you take your money

I remember vividly in the year 2017 when various claims, postulations, and even prophecies came out declaring the end of crypto but today crypto is still standing. The truth is that the level of adoption of crypto is too great for any complete downfall so to say.

With the rate that cryptocurrency has grown , I don't really see cryptocurrency crashing especially now that countries are regulating instead of ban.

Even though it took more than three month to re discover itself from the fall.... But I think what actually controls this is funds coming in and out of the market.
Those are one of the factors that controls the Cryptocurrency market. But the ongoing bearish run isn't centred to the Chinese government banning crypto rather other unforeseen circumstances are behind it.

Those are one of the factors that controls the Cryptocurrency market. But the ongoing bearish run isn't centred to the Chinese government banning crypto rather other unforeseen circumstances are behind it.
Exactly that's why the control of the market depends on the fund going in and out. A whale can decide to sell his whole asset which can actually affect the market and vise versa.

Exactly that's why the control of the market depends on the fund going in and out. A whale can decide to sell his whole asset which can actually affect the market and vise versa.
Laughs. That's why they're buying enough, so any small increase that occurs in the coin they bought plenty they can sell off and recoup reasonable amount of money frim it. Then buy again when its experiencing furlough.

Crypto crashes are inevitable and they have a similarity with stocks that can fall in value due to a news or speculation. From the proposed American tax to China's ban to Elon musks botched romance with Bitcoin due to mining concerns, the crypto market suffered a huge blow.

Crypto have been on.the long daunting run for the past one month now. Its a shame to have seen.the bearish run halting my investment down.

It seems you the poster of the thread is a very newbie in the world of cryptocurrencies that's why you're using such phrases like " the downfall of cryptocurrencies" Wether it falls or rises, people still profits from both directions

It seems you the poster of the thread is a very newbie in the world of cryptocurrencies that's why you're using such phrases like " the downfall of cryptocurrencies" Wether it falls or rises, people still profits from both directions
There is one thing that people are not comfortable with and are yet to understand. In cryptocurrency , there is 1% probability of losing money. People only lose money when they sell their coin during a dip. Once there is no sell , when the price rises , you will surely benefit from it.

I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?
I believe in both results. It can be crashed because of personalities like president Biden announcement of taxing cryptocurrency, the price went down because investors are afraid of paying taxes and losing money. Or the other way around, Bitcoin will have new investors because they will buy when the price is dipping.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back