Downfall of Crypto Currency

Dowenship

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?

I also noticed about it, crypto currency is losing lits of value at the moment. I don't know the cost but I will advice every investor to hold on there crypt currency. It will still rise up, it's just a matter of little time. Am very sure of that but it looks strange

Yes cryto currency has lost it value,it was not like before,but I advice those that have it they should save it because definitely it will increase one day one time

Unfortuantely, this is true. Cryptocurrencies are losing their value due to the fact that Joe Biden has imposed heavy taxes. This is a really bad news for all cryptocurrency investors but let's hope things get better. I really hope that this fluctuation in price is temporary and the prices will increase soon. Not all cryptocurrencies suffered this fluctuation. It seems Monero and Dogecoin are doing well.

A market cannot stay at the peak forever; there will be spikes and dips. Retracement is inevitable with the unsupported spikes crypto market has witnessed this year. As far as I'm concerned, it's an opportunity to buy.

A market cannot stay at the peak forever; there will be spikes and dips. Retracement is inevitable with the unsupported spikes crypto market has witnessed this year. As far as I'm concerned, it's an opportunity to buy.

Many experts predicted that the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise. For example, if Bitcoin cash has a price of $250 per coin, it will rise to $550 till the year 2025 and this is a really good opportunity. Honestly speaking I am not an expert on crypto, but I believe that whenever the prices of cryptocurrencies fluctuates, investors suffer.

As long as there is a market system crypto currencies can never crash the worst that can happen is decrease in value which wont last long

crypto currency was always meant to fall and then rise just back, thats why it is called a volatile market so the bidens tax rule.

It not only bitcoins, most cryptocurrencies all dip since last week. It happens like that once in a while. The one that surprises me most was dogecoin nobody saw it coming it rose in value like 500%. The will all bounce back, let's give them some time.

I noticed the same but crypto currency has gone beyond that. Has people are selling, others are taking advantage of it to buy more coins. Hence in no time, it will increase again

Concerning downfall of crypto currency. Well, am sure everybody round the world experienced a downfall on the crypto currency values when Biden made some announcement about tax. Well, I would still advise that people still hold on to their crypto currency coin because there is much tendency that it will rise back

I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?
Nothing can ever make crypto currency crash only thing that could always affect it is the up and going of it,and it gives the investor to invest more in it when it comes down I guess.

Nothing can ever make crypto currency crash only thing that could always affect it is the up and going of it,and it gives the investor to invest more in it when it comes down I guess.

Since cryptocurrencies are decentralized, no one can actually control them but I believe that influential people of the world and world governments can indirectly control the price of cryptocurrencies. A recent example is that of U.S governement's tax policies and its effects on the price of cryptocurrencies. I believe that the price of Bitcoin fluctuated temporariliy, and I believe it will rise.

Doge
Unfortuantely, this is true. Cryptocurrencies are losing their value due to the fact that Joe Biden has imposed heavy taxes. This is a really bad news for all cryptocurrency investors but let's hope things get better. I really hope that this fluctuation in price is temporary and the prices will increase soon. Not all cryptocurrencies suffered this fluctuation. It seems Monero and Dogecoin are doing well.
Dogecoin was performing well due to the news released by elon musk calling himself the doge father, even though the bearish run elapse and the bullish run started again, but today and right now the reverse is the case...

Cryptocurrency will not fall and is not likely to fall in the nearest future. Bitcoin has hugely recovered from his dip. So also ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

Crypto have been known for going up and down no doubt at all. Last two weeks, Joe Biden decision to force tax into the traders made it to decline but is just going up again.

I won't advise anybody to be panicking on Biden decioisn on taxing people using cryptocurrencies. Crypto market never stable and it is affected by many factors. It will still rise again with just another policy.

Cryptocurrencies go up and down, down and up. They face good and bad seasons and these happenings are common. I would be worried much more about a different threat against cryptocurrencies: unexpectedly governmental decisions declaring them illegal, vanishing from one day to another hard earned cryptocurrencies rewards and worst, vanishing from one day to another big investments amounts.
About simply tax, I would not worry, as between various country there is cryptocurrencies taxation by law since years ago. Taxation is only question of time, we seriously can't expect governments to overlook on whatever assets and cryptocurrencies make no exception.

I don't see anything that could make cryptocurrency to crash any time soon,cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency and the world must adopt it whether they like it or not, cryptocurrency is not controlled by any human organisation of the world,the work of satoshi nakamoto can never be in vain.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see anything that could make cryptocurrency to crash any time soon,cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency and the world must adopt it whether they like it or not, cryptocurrency is not controlled by any human organisation of the world,the work of satoshi nakamoto can never be in vain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back