What's new

Downfall of Crypto Currency

It is really better for people to actually try and understand how something works before going inton waht they don't understand. Cryptocurrency is volatile and meant to dip and pump.

Crypto will keep rising and falling. I think it will no longer be as lucrative or appealing as it was. It's now more like the stock market and require intensive study or approach to making income

I believe the law imposed by Joe biden caused investors or heavy whales living in us reduce their savings so the tax won't be high on them. This in line cause the dip.
I believe in both results. It can be crashed because of personalities like president Biden announcement of taxing cryptocurrency, the price went down because investors are afraid of paying taxes and losing money. Or the other way around, Bitcoin will have new investors because they will buy when the price is dipping.
Post automatically merged:

It seems you the poster of the thread is a very newbie in the world of cryptocurrencies that's why you're using such phrases like " the downfall of cryptocurrencies" Wether it falls or rises, people still profits from both directions
You are right but the loss when crypto is falling is higher than the profit, but when crypto is on the green side. Traders make more profit because market is more predictable.

Last edited:
I want the believe that someone who's been in the game of trading the cryptocurrencies market still has a way of trading both trends in the cryptocurrency market to his or her advantage. That's how it works in making profits both ways

I think the best coin to invest on now is stable coin, you need to invest on a stable coin that is equal to dollar, that way you won't loss any money, but that is beat for those that don't live in the United States of America

That is expected in such a trading platform,even the same thing do happen on stock exchanges they are so sensitive to government pronouncement, policies and even rumours of war. Which either affect it positively or negatively.

In my opinion, because cryptocurrency is an interesting and challenging medium to invest in, there will be more and more crypto investors, because the price of crypto will repeat itself, if today the price falls then the price will rise again next time, so if you are a long-term investor will not lose much, if you wait and be patient. or you can also take small profits on short-term investments when there is a price correction.

Bitcoin has been with us for a long time and I was even surprised upon know that there are thousands of ATM machines for Bitcoin in the US. That's how huge the crypto currency industry is. Maybe it can only crash when the investors and traders would go away and set their sight on other investments.

Though after the statement of bidein the price if crypto currency begin to fall but that does not mean crypto currency has lose it value whatever it is crypto currency has come to stay.

Some of the government I also making themselves an instrument of downfall for cryptocurrency. One thing I can say is that they are going to try their best, what's cryptocurrency has come to stay.

I think this year bear market is now in the past just because of the fact that it's now clear that the crypto currency exchange Business is now getting back to track with strong bull run

I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?
You actually need a lot of education about the workings of markets like cryptocurrencies, forex and stock to get understanding on how trading is done

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are selling off again, falling at least 5% in the past 24 hours. ... Crypto is under pressure for a variety of reasons: looming government and regulatory crackdowns on Bitcoin, environmental concerns over mining crypto tokens, and waning appetite for highly volatile risk assets.

We need to learn more about all these manipulations in the crypto space that force people to sell their assets only for the whales to gobble them up and have maximum control over the markets.

By September 2018, cryptocurrencies collapse 80% from their peak in January 2018, making the 2018 cryptocurrency crash worse than the Dot com bubble's 78% collapse. By 26 November, Bitcoin also fell by over 80% from its peak, having lost almost one third of its value in the previous week

By September 2018, cryptocurrencies collapse 80% from their peak in January 2018, making the 2018 cryptocurrency crash worse than the Dot com bubble's 78% collapse. By 26 November, Bitcoin also fell by over 80% from its peak, having lost almost one third of its value in the previous week
Wow!!! I thought this year dump is far worse than the ones that occurred previous years ago.. Because the recent one was just 50% from it Ath.

I realised nobody is talking about this.

But earlier today around 2021 04 1.00GMT after the news of biden proposed tax hike on all investors who hold certain asset more than a year, has caused most investors to offload there profitable asset and which in line caused the downfall of bitcoin. Not only bitcoin was affected, ethereum which reached it highest height this week also dropped close to $2k.

Did you think crypto currency will crash or you believe its an opportunity for more investors to come in.?
If you look at current price of the crypto currency you will see that the price mist of the coin has risen and the way it is going it shows that crypto currency has a very good future. And I you are someone that have been following crypto currency for very long time now you will see that that is how the price rise and fall

Concerning downfall of crypto forex. Well, am certain anybody spherical the arena skilled a downfall at the crypto forex values while Biden made a few assertion approximately tax. Well, I might nevertheless propose that humans nevertheless keep directly to their crypto forex coin due to the fact there may be a lot tendency that it's going to upward push back

Nothing stays forever ,they will be shakes in the market but it won't just fall immediately atleast it will give a sign of depreciation

We all know that cryptocurrency will be going up and down because the crypto is not standby, sometimes the price can go up and down so nobody can predict about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back