Does TWT have potentials

Draysongz

The influencer
500 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
TWT and utility token for one of the renowned crypto wallet (trust wallet) which was created to given as incentives to users. This token has been listed on binance for trading. With this information do you think TWT has great potentials or it's just living in the moment?

Trust Wallet Token was trading at about $0.04 when I was preparing this post.

In many ways, Trust Wallet that is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet may be quite similar to Atomic Wallet but Atomic Wallet Coin(AWC) was trading at about $1.10.

TWT and utility token for one of the renowned crypto wallet (trust wallet) which was created to given as incentives to users. This token has been listed on binance for trading. With this information do you think TWT has great potentials or it's just living in the moment?
Being listed on BINANCE doesn't mean a Cryptocurrency or Cryptocurrency wallet is legit or not. It's when you have been using it for a while and their policies are continuing to be good that you can prove that it's very okay to be used. there have been instances of something being real at star and something else along the way.

I actually expect TWT to keep rising especially if you look at the support it has. TWT has done over 300% increase over the last few months and I am genuinely hyped for it. I would advice those that have the means to HODL on to the coin because it has a great potential. I am actively trying to acquire as much TWT as possible.

I think its best to hold the coin because there would be a time it would get to $1 or so and then you would now be regretting for not buying ,so its really really best to buy and hold till you see a very huge increase in the price of coin , and there are speculation it would ve listed on major exchange sites

Well looking at how good the token is performing, I think it has great potential. Another thing you should really consider is the credibility of the owners of the token which are trust wallet and Binance , these guys have done really well in the crypto space as regards crypto trading and crypto wallet so it is advisable to take the token seriously.

Yes, trustwallet token has a very strong potential of rising in the future. When l first heard about trustwallet token last year, it was just somewhere around $0.008 per token and now it has risen to $0.02. So if you have any money to spare on investment, l suggest you consider trustwallet token too.

I have made significant profit from TWT because I started holding it when it was less than $0.1 and I have the plan to trade it off when it reaches $0.05 then I will buy it again when the value drops a bit. I guess the token is now listed on Binance

I think TWT has also potential. Every crypto currency or token has potential just a good marketing strategy and sure your token or crypto currency will be great. Just few years more anfmd sure TWT will be great a coin.

Yes, trustwallet token has a very strong potential of rising in the future. When l first heard about trustwallet token last year, it was just somewhere around $0.008 per token and now it has risen to $0.02. So if you have any money to spare on investment, l suggest you consider trustwallet token too.
I am sorry for this correction. It is not $0.02, it is $0.2. I am a regular trader on binance until recently this year that I paused the trade for now. Binance gave me 100 TWT token for my trading last December. The price was $0.11 now TWT is $0.26. I believe very soon it will reach $1

I am sorry for this correction. It is not $0.02, it is $0.2. I am a regular trader on binance until recently this year that I paused the trade for now. Binance gave me 100 TWT token for my trading last December. The price was $0.11 now TWT is $0.26. I believe very soon it will reach $1
Wow , so did you sold your 100 TWT tokens which you hot from your binance account ?.
Well, how did you get those tokens , whare the terms and conditions?
I am also a binance user but i did not saw that offer.

TWT has potential but I doubt if they can make it a reality. It has not really gain popularity of the general masses. I've seen a lots of platforms where we work hard buy later turn to be a scam. But I don't doubt TWT anyway.

Thank you for your correction!
Wow, if 1 TWT is now $0.26, then 100 TWT will be around $26 and just like you said very soon the trust wallet token (TWT) will be hitting one dollar.

Wow , so did you sold your 100 TWT tokens which you hot from your binance account ?.
Well, how did you get those tokens , whare the terms and conditions?
I am also a binance user but i did not saw that offer.
I have not sold the token. I still have it in my wallet. I will keep it for a year or more. Because I have believe that the price will rise very high.
Binance distributed the trust wallet token to members that made trade before 14th of December last year. Of which I made trade. And they credited me with 100 TWT and I withdrew it to may walle

I feel that the TWT as good potential If we can invest in TWT and it ever gets into the price of a dollar, it would be such an amazing profit.
I guess one can still dream when it is only about $0.04 so investing in it would not be a high risk if we do not invest more than we can afford.
I have yet to see a staking feature for TWT while AWC can be staked in Atomic Wallet with a nice reward.

TWT which basically implies Trust wallet token.

Regardless of what happens it's trust wallet token are as yet unblemished infact still has an incredible future ahead.if you can check CoinMarket cap you will understand that trust wallet token has fired going up gradually.so it has an extraordinary expected now and soon.

TWT which basically implies Trust wallet token.

Regardless of what happens it's trust wallet token are as yet unblemished infact still has an incredible future ahead.if you can check CoinMarket cap you will understand that trust wallet token has fired going up gradually.so it has an extraordinary expected now and soon.
The TWT has great potential to reach $1 very soon and personally I would hold it more than $1 because the token is fast moving been a trust wallet tokens it can reach higher value in a short time.

Trust Wallet Token is a good coin to invest in. I don't know if it is listed anywhere else apart from binance but the coin seems to be doing well. It is increasing every month and it has attracted a lot of attention.

It might only take time but I am sure that TCT will have a great future. Lastly its rise has been drastic and the way it has shown prospects. There is no doubting its ability and how it will go and I am sure it will have a good future.

It will have great potentials if its listed to the binance as all the crypto in the binance are moving then that token to seems to be useful for the exchange from any currency, or trading either selling maybe that token has a worldwide token that everybody can use.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back