What's new

Does TWT have potentials

Yes, trustwallet token has a very strong potential of rising in the future. When l first heard about trustwallet token last year, it was just somewhere around $0.008 per token and now it has risen to $0.02. So if you have any money to spare on investment, l suggest you consider trustwallet token too.
True i think with the rate at which the coin price increased to a large portion , i was really happy i think , i just hope it gets to a dollar ,because that would be really awesome i think , itsbest to just invest ahead i think , just in case it gets to a very high range i think

It has a circulating supply of 250,926,200 TWT coins and the max. supply is not available. The top exchanges for trading in Trust Wallet Token are currently Binance, MXC.COM, Hoo, PancakeSwap, and Bilaxy.

True i think with the rate at which the coin price increased to a large portion , i was really happy i think , i just hope it gets to a dollar ,because that would be really awesome i think , itsbest to just invest ahead i think , just in case it gets to a very high range i think
My dear friend is it still not late to invest in the token now because I remember I got the token when it was $0.08 and it is currently at $0.74 which means I made significant profit and I am still holding it for good.

TWT and utility token for one of the renowned crypto wallet (trust wallet) which was created to given as incentives to users. This token has been listed on binance for trading. With this information do you think TWT has great potentials or it's just living in the moment?
Cryptocurrency involves a lot of risk. You can always try any of this coins and it might work out for you in future. But it is always important to invest little amount of money in this type of cryptocurrencies because you are not really sure of its potentials.

A TWT is a large vacuum tube with an electron gun (a heated cathode that emits electrons) at one end. A voltage across the cathode and anode accelerates the electrons too far into the tube, and the external magnetic field around the tube concentrates the electrons in the beam.

Cryptocurrency involves a lot of risk. You can always try any of this coins and it might work out for you in future. But it is always important to invest little amount of money in this type of cryptocurrencies because you are not really sure of its potentials.
Personally I have watched TWT since October last year and I know how the price fluctuates so Investing in it heavily will by the grace of God bring you enough profit because soonest the price will rise further.

all cryptocurrency has good potential that is why it is always advisable that you invest in as many people as possible because there's a possibility that it will reach a certain amount before the end of the month,we cannot give an accurate prediction on how the price of some cryptocurrency can go up in the future.

My dear friend is it still not late to invest in the token now because I remember I got the token when it was $0.08 and it is currently at $0.74 which means I made significant profit and I am still holding it for good.
I think its not still late to invest in the token considering abd looking at the rate of binance coin , because one day twt is going to get to that extent , so its never too late to invest in the binance coin i think , the price is still promising i think

It is becoming a new normal now for most cryptocurrency wallets to start having their own token. Trust wallet now has it's own TWT. And it's not the first and will certainly not going to be the last in the line of cryptocurrencies having theirs. I like and trust trust wallet.

TWT and utility token for one of the renowned crypto wallet (trust wallet) which was created to given as incentives to users. This token has been listed on binance for trading. With this information do you think TWT has great potentials or it's just living in the moment?
Although there are various types of TWT, two major categories are 2
  • Helix TWT - in which the radio waves interact with the electron beam while traveling down a wire helix which surrounds the beam. These have wide bandwidth, but output power is limited to a few hundred watts.[3]
  • Coupled cavity TWT - in which the radio wave interacts with the beam in a series of cavity resonators through which the beam passes. These function as narrowband power amplifiers.

This is my First time of hearing of this particular coin, so you need to be careful when investing in these coins, because it's new or cheap doesn't mean it has good prospects or will be successful, do your research and inquiries so to know more about investing in it or not.

The TWT is an elongated vacuum tube with an electron gun (a heated cathode that emits electrons) at one end. A voltage applied across the cathode and anode accelerates the electrons towards the far end of the tube, and an external magnetic field around the tube focuses the electrons into a beam.

It has a good potential in my opinion, it's already listed and has a decent price. Even BNB started as a coin like that look how much is BNB now. Even KLV and AWC are rising. Every coin has potential specially those who have a famous org or company backing them. And trust wallet is one of the top wallets and known

It has a good potential in my opinion, it's already listed and has a decent price. Even BNB started as a coin like that look how much is BNB now. Even KLV and AWC are rising. Every coin has potential specially those who have a famous org or company backing them. And trust wallet is one of the top wallets and known
Thanks for your opinion, most of these coins you see on Binance are listed there because they have potentials so they are worth it , I will continue to advocate for TWT any time because it will go very high soonest.

Thanks for your opinion, most of these coins you see on Binance are listed there because they have potentials so they are worth it , I will continue to advocate for TWT any time because it will go very high soonest.
Yes Binance tends to delist coins that has no potential and is already being ignored by investors as for TWT there's still a lot of investors on the token and it's not that expensive you might get lucky with it. Im also thinking about investing on that token since i have some from airdrop before

The coin definitely has potential to go way beyond what it is now. Anything that has binance involved will definitely have a quakity team behind it and a parent company that is ready to support its growth. Looking at the charts and its patterns over time. There will be a spike in the coming days
Post automatically merged:

Most crypto userd are turning to trust wallet as their crypto bank. Its like the stash house where they keep their coins for the long term. As such TWT as its native token should have a major feature in payment activities going on in the platform and other real application. For now it seem to be listed on just Binance, future listing will definitely bump it up in price.

Last edited:
TWT may actually surprise people in the nearest future. Observing the coin shows the gradual but steady rise in its price and to an extent, I prefer that to those massive pumps and dumps most shit coins have. Also it is of excellent use, so, I would recommend it as an investment choice.

A lot of crypto currency coins have great potential but it is good to make findings before investing but all same, good potential coins keeps springing and at least bitcoin started from somewhere.

I've not heard of this token before maybe because I don't use trust wallet,but I have to do some research about it to know if I could also get this token as a reward. So an going to download the app now and see it myself may be am going to get this token from them as well.

This TWT tokens from trustwallet has all the trappings of a good project if they can actually sustain this high momentum of theirs, we can actually give a good review of this project on how consistent they have been overtime.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back