What's new

Does the american elections effect bitcoin price ?

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin fall from 15500$ to 14300$ today in binance exchange do u think the results of the american elections
was the reason for this fall in price ? as you see in this binance chart bitcoin fall to 14300$ and now it looks stable at 14800$

402.png

No. I don't think the elections have anything to do with bitcoin price. Because right now the USA is fully focused on the elections, they don't care about anything else that's happening in the world so why would their elections affect bitcoin price?

Since it is a big event many say yes. But it does not affect the bitcoin price, it is only economic, not political

I also wondered that when I saw the dip in price of bitcoin but I felt maybe it wasn't true when I saw it picking up again.

Yeah, the election affects it, right now Bitcoin is at all time high, and even the outcome of the election will affect Bitcoin, that's just how unstable it is.

I think the election also caused it because during the election the price rose higher than that and now its falling back

I don’t think it does but for some reason the price of bitcoin increased during those time and it’s still increasing

Hmm, not really, because Bitcoin has always been known as the Cryptocurrency that moves up and down base on the activities and transactions that goes deep around it.

Very well. The US majorly affects the price of Bitcoin because most investors comes from US. After the election you can see the way the price is now going up

The United States of America is the biggest country in the world. Of course it elections would impact on the crypto market same way it impacted on the Forex market. Most crypto are traded with the USD as it legal tender so any important information from the US would determine how price move. I am still surprised people still doubt what news can do to the movement of crypto prices.
Post automatically merged:

The United States of America is the biggest country in the world. Of course it elections would impact on the crypto market same way it impacted on the Forex market. Most crypto are traded with the USD as it legal tender so any important information from the US would determine how price move. I am still surprised people still doubt what news can do to the movement of crypto prices.

Post automatically merged:

News can really do have effect on crypto prices because there was a time the news of microwave strategy investing in bitcoin ,became very popular and this infulenced the price of bitcoin on a higher note ,so news do affect the movement of a coin either positive or negative

I don't think the US election affect the price of Bitcoin. For one, US it's not the biggest holders of the Bitcoin coin but instead China is the biggest holders of the Bitcoin and the only phenomenon that have affected the price of Bitcoin is the Corona virus pandemic and so therefore I don't see the u.s. election affecting the price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin fall from 15500$ to 14300$ today in binance exchange do u think the results of the american elections
was the reason for this fall in price ? as you see in this binance chart bitcoin fall to 14300$ and now it looks stable at 14800$

View attachment 523
The Joe Biden regime might affect Bitcoin later on. Democrats are known for their globalisation policies and green energy policies. I think so many investors will sell their Bitcoin to fund green energy investment. But I'm really sure this regime will have a way of affecting cryptocurrency.

How can United states of America election affect Bitcoin? Bitcoin price is being controlled by its own market force which is determined by the volume of currency that is traded on it's platform. I think so many investors will sell their Bitcoin to fund green energy investment.

View attachment 523
This is maybe because of their current situation in their area that are having some rumors about the operation of the cryptocurrencies in their area will be like to have restriction in this situation many will be in argue cause of the restriction implementation by their government.

From my observation from where I am standing, the last United States of Americas election did not do so.much in affecting the prosecutor of Bitcoin last year. Bitcoin was already on the verge of eminent increase before today. So I don't think the election affected anything

American is a very big and strong country in the world, and their election could affect any financial activity, the fall of bitcoin could ba as a result of the America election and it could be normal fall of bitcoin.

View attachment 523
I now get why alot of people are saying the Americans elections is the one affecting the price of Bitcoin.
I even want to ask is it only Bitcoin or all the cypto currency that are being affected by the fluctuations in price? I believe with time it will normalize.

In my own candid opinion I don't think the election in America affect the rise and fall of bitcion, bitcoin fall in price is just a coincidence, I even think bitcoin tend to benefit from the election cos expert says biden winning might have positive impact on bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back