What's new

Does the american elections effect bitcoin price ?

I don't think the US election affect the price of Bitcoin. For one, US it's not the biggest holders of the Bitcoin coin but instead China is the biggest holders of the Bitcoin and the only phenomenon that have affected the price of Bitcoin is the Corona virus pandemic and so therefore I don't see the u.s. election affecting the price of Bitcoin.
I think it surely affected the price of bitcoin and when cases amd election like these happens even if usa is not the biggest holder of bitcoin compared China , i think because if the election is been held , people from every countries might want to invest , due to the large price speculations and others

In these day bitcoin is close to 40K. Earlier it crossed 41K. I sold some satoshi in December, at that time its price was 22K. I think it will not come down less than 30K. So I think it have not any effect of USA election

Bitcoin fall from 15500$ to 14300$ today in binance exchange do u think the results of the american elections
was the reason for this fall in price ? as you see in this binance chart bitcoin fall to 14300$ and now it looks stable at 14800$

View attachment 523
I'm not sure about that. How could that really affect the price of bitcoin when blockchain is decentralized. It as nothing to do with political or governmental elections. It depends on the investors pulling there money to support.

The US elections over the years have always affected the performance of bitcoin, there was a drastic increase in the value of btc during the election that brought in trump, same also happened during the recent election that brought in Biden, lots of people opt for btc due to the betting activities thereby increasing the demand for btc and amongst other reasons.

I think the presidential election can affect the crypto currency prices but not much because it is only the US that we are talking about. With the pandemic which is worldwide there would be a greater effect although now the effect had subsided and the price of Bitcoin has stabilized again. To be honest, I am still suspecting that there are other factors that affect the market price of Bitcoin aside from the law of supply and demand.

I don't think so because it is not only US trade on bitcoin general economics affairs different from political affairs of a particular country, it can only affect their economy not globally

To figure out more precisely what will happen to the BTC price, it may be worth considering how previous presidential elections have played out. In 2012, shortly after Bitcoin was first introduced and Barack Obama won a second presidential term, the price of Bitcoin remained around $10.90,

For evidence, look no further than U.S. presidential elections. ... In 2016, when Donald Trump defied many mainstream expectations to win the presidency, the price of BTC rose quickly by 3.8 percent, possibly based on anxiety about how the mainstream economy would be affected.

Short answer, no. Elections are not necessarily a factor for rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin. Some of the factors that affect crypto currency are demand, supply, shark investors etc so elections are political and does not necessarily concern digital currencies.

For me I really don't think bitcoin elation have something to do in common, they are not related at all, Bitcoin I have a son way of doing it things elation have to do with people in the community so nothing concerns Bitcoin election it doesn't affect each other at all

I do not think the American election have anything to do with cryptocurrencies thereby there won't be any form influence from the election. Bitcoin market price is not regulated by American policies so who ever wins makes no different to bitcoin market price except the government of America ban the use of bitcoin.

There is certain events that can affect bitcoin price because during such events people can either withdraw their bitcoin to fist currency or buy more bitcoin.

Election did not affect the price of bitcoin but when the new president taxed exchanges and trading, the price fell temporarily. But after a while it started growing

Bitcoin fall from 15500$ to 14300$ today in binance exchange do u think the results of the american elections
was the reason for this fall in price ? as you see in this binance chart bitcoin fall to 14300$ and now it looks stable at 14800$
It might be because of the election. Because US has the highest number of citizen that uses bitcoin for there daily transactions and now that they are busy with election this will reduce the price of bitcoin a little

The US owns a greater percentage of the world trade, but digital and real market.
So any change in the US government or economy would certainly bring a change also in the crypto market.
You can as well noticed it when the former president Donald Trump contracted Covid19, there was a little fall in the market

During the last election that happened between Joe Biden and Donald Trump it actually affects and increase the price of cryptocurrency, I believe it is possible for election of the United States to have an effects in crypto.

Bitcoin price is not affected by change in the government, however, the price will be affected by the policy taken by the governments, for example, when Joe Biden implemented tax on crypto trading, the price dropped.

Yeah, the election affects it, right now Bitcoin is at all time high, and even the outcome of the election will affect Bitcoin, that's just how unstable it is.
Normally , American are the most people involved in bitcoin buying , selling and investments, and the news that Joe Biden will start collecting tax from the transaction of crypto currency.

The United States holds a good percentage of the world economy so whatever actions that the government takes in the country would indirectly affect the world economy

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back