What's new

Does the american elections effect bitcoin price ?

The United States holds a good percentage of the world economy so whatever actions that the government takes in the country would indirectly affect the world economy
I didn't want to reply this but I have to ask this ,do you really think that their economy is one of the best economy in the world ? if you are considering their dollars against the Great British pounds you can find out that the Great British pound is much more valuable than the US dollars.

I believe it does , basically any major event happening in the world has a huge effect on bitcoins and as such is vulnerable to the happening around the world

Considering the fact that United States of America is now the hub for Bitcoin mining and other cryptocurrency investment so the country's decision and policies could affect cryptocurrencies price and market structure.

I also wondered that when I saw the dip in price of bitcoin but I felt maybe it wasn't true when I saw it picking up again.
I think world events have their effect in money markets like forex and even crypto, there's a lot of money flowing during elections which I feel makes money leave the money market causing a decline.

America is a very powerful country which almost everything that happens in the world revolves around it. There is always a possibility that their election will affect the Crypto market.

Maybe many people didn't invest in bitcoin or withdrew their money to sponsor some campaign programs during the American election because they want their candidates to win.

One thing we should understand is that the crypto market is a volatile one so it keeps falling ad rising due to many factors which i don't think election is a part of because elections wouldn't stop the demand and supply in crypto.

The elections could have an affect on the Bitcoin price in case the elections are somewhat related to financial polices or have a negative effect on the financial market. usually it does not impact the market, though.

Not in it's entirety. Though we know there are other news that influences price movements when it comes to crypto but except an influential whale or holder of the coin in large quantity is contesting at the elections, I doubt the prices would be directly impacted.

During the last United States election, there was an observable increase in the price of Bitcoin which further pushes the price of all cryptocurrency forward. I believe it will have a good impact in the price of all cryptocurrency.

The us dollar is a strong currency and has a great effect on cryptocurrencies and other asset classes.
Any slight disruption of the us economy usually reflect in Bitcoin.

United States is a world Power and any big changes to its currency would significantly reflect on other assets including the Bitcoin.

As the 2020 U.S presidential election draws near, two crypto traders on Twitter shared their predictions for how Bitcoin's price could react to the event, if we have a close and/or contested election, we should see a bounce in risk-off assets like gold and Bitcoin. if we have a close and or contested election, we should see a bounce in risk-off assets like gold and Bitcoin.

General election in the United States will have effects in the price of cryptocurrency generally . cryptocurrency tends to decrease and sometimes increase during this period of time depending on the condition of the market.

Last edited:
US Midterm Elections May Affect Crypto Regulation ... The midterm election results may have a big influence on how crypto policy is established.

Yea it does. And this is due to the fact that people are afraid of what may present should there be a change in government.

This is even the main fears of people during elections.

Yea it does. And this is due to the fact that people are afraid of what may present should there be a change in government.

This is even the main fears of people during elections.
Bitcoin is affected by elections results because they have an impact about economy if this won there is certain things that pass and if this win there is certain things that pass means the increase or decrease of economy affects the price.

America is the country that has the highest gross domestic production in the world. You're not going to be surprised if there are elections is going to affect the way people buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

America is the country that has the highest gross domestic production in the world. You're not going to be surprised if there are elections is going to affect the way people buy or sell cryptocurrencies.
I think you are wrong because China is more productive than America and let's remember if China bans crypto related activities there will be a deep lose and a red market, means America is productive but in the second hand.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back