What's new

Does sex matter when hiring a staff member?

I don't really think the gender matters when hiring a staff. As long as you have the qualifications to do what is required then you're good to go regardless of gender.
It matters a lot, just imagine it you want to hire maid or nany, you need to have a lady, so I think age really matters a lot while hiring a staff, what do you think?

Well, it depend on an individual. To me now, if I want to hire people for job, I don't care whether his male or female as long as such person is qualified for job. But there are some people that don't like working with men. So also, some people don't like working with men.

Well, it depend on an individual. To me now, if I want to hire people for job, I don't care whether his male or female as long as such person is qualified for job. But there are some people that don't like working with men. So also, some people don't like working with men.
That's true but I think we have some jobs that can only be done by ladies, in these case you need to have a lady that will help you do the job, an you can pay them.

Sex matters sometimes in workplace. We have some works that can only be handled based on gender. We have role as different gender. Male are harsh in some place of work because they are authority. You don't expect male workers to submit every time but females have the ability to submit all time.
There are some jobs that require physical strength which can only be done by a man and not a woman.
Every business owners should consider this before deciding to employ someone

Yes sex matters, if you don't have the right sex you are not going to like what Will happened, having the right gender for the job will be a good idea.
Generally speaking your idea seems relevant but hiring staffs for your forum doesn't require a particular gender or sex because anyone with a specialization can work on your forum. Anyhow if you ar particularly fixed on a sex, or gender while hiring I suggest that you make it clear while advertising your interest to hire staff members.

For some jobs it's better to have a woman there (waiter) or man (construction worker), but in most jobs women are good as men. I rather look on person's personality than sex

When your considering on hiring someone to work as a staff member on your forum, do you take into account the person's sex as a variable or it doesn't matter to you at all?

There was a forum owner in the past that told me it was very difficult for him to work with a male staff. He said it was a personal thing which I couldn't understand.
Well, men are a little harsher, so I would rather hire a woman, but it all depends on the person; if the person is nice, gender doesn't matter at all. I think it's stupid to hire a person based on their gender; it sounds sexist.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back