What's new

Does sex matter when hiring a staff member?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
When your considering on hiring someone to work as a staff member on your forum, do you take into account the person's sex as a variable or it doesn't matter to you at all?

There was a forum owner in the past that told me it was very difficult for him to work with a male staff. He said it was a personal thing which I couldn't understand.

Sex matters sometimes in workplace. We have some works that can only be handled based on gender. We have role as different gender. Male are harsh in some place of work because they are authority. You don't expect male workers to submit every time but females have the ability to submit all time.

If it is a job that is on the online space, for me I don't think that the sex if the person matters, but there are some physical jobs that requires people of certain sex to do.

Some positions specifically require certain gender. Generally speaking, men are good at handling dangerous situations, therefore they are good at security jobs. Where as women are good at persuading, therefore, they are best for the sales department.

For me i feel it does not in general but it depends on the kind of job you are hiring them for. If it's manual labour, then getting a male employee would be better, but there are still females who can handle such line of work.

I think this depends on the kind of work, the both genders have there best way of contributing, but if it's not a dangerous business I think both of the genders can be able to handle it.

Actually in any hiring work or business, sex matters alot. There are people that to them it is only female that can handle some stuffs while others prefer male so it also depends on someone's want.

Actually in any hiring work or business, sex matters alot. There are people that to them it is only female that can handle some stuffs while others prefer male so it also depends on someone's want.
you are right, there are some job description that would be handled better by a lady rather than a male counterpart, and the same goes with the male as well, that is why you need to study your company needs before giving out a position.

you are right, there are some job description that would be handled better by a lady rather than a male counterpart, and the same goes with the male as well, that is why you need to study your company needs before giving out a position.
Yes, I can not say that I am looking for a nanny then you will bring a male counterparts as nanny, it will not make sense to me except a female counterparts.

If you are speaking from the point of view of a forum staff, then I feel it is best for a male than a female. That's because men are more logical than the females. The females with their emotional side might not be able to give the strictness and stability need for a forum admin.

If you are speaking from the point of view of a forum staff, then I feel it is best for a male than a female. That's because men are more logical than the females. The females with their emotional side might not be able to give the strictness and stability need for a forum admin.
i do believe that men are more logical than women in the online space, as individuals differs and have different opinions on how things should be run and not necessary just about the sex.

Actually it depends on the kind of jobs you needed an employee for.

There are some jobs that are gender based and some are neutral.
some may require the females sex because the may can not do it.

Actually it depends on the kind of jobs you needed an employee for.

There are some jobs that are gender based and some are neutral.
some may require the females sex because the may can not do it.
You are right, it depends on the kind of business the person will be managing, you know you cannot give a nany job to a man, that's not good, what do you think?

It depends on the forum is what talking about, if the forum is talking about a certain subject where all staff members are women this will differ from a forum talking about general behavior. So this will vary from one case to another case.

i do believe that men are more logical than women in the online space, as individuals differs and have different opinions on how things should be run and not necessary just about the sex.
You know women are really emotional and really can do no harm to the people they care about. If a female moderator takes a liking of a member, chances are that the particular member would get away with breaking some of the forum rules.

Sex matters , depending on the can of job,if is a physical job that have to do with seeing each other,In some cases,some who own a shop use female gender as a way to markert there product.

Sex matters , depending on the can of job,if is a physical job that have to do with seeing each other,In some cases,some who own a shop use female gender as a way to markert there product.
in many jobs facing the public, for example, in the hospitality industry, women are preferred over men, because it is well known that this tends to attract more clients, especially men, also for jobs in which more physical force is used, they are usually require more men, so sex does matter but only in isolated cases.

No, sex should not be a factor when hiring staff members for forums, Hiring should always be based on merit and equal opportunity, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on the person's ability to perform the job. Discrimination based on sex or any other factor is not only unethical, but it can also lead to a less diverse and inclusive workplace.

I don't really think the gender matters when hiring a staff. As long as you have the qualifications to do what is required then you're good to go regardless of gender.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back