What's new

Does media and information have impact on teaching and learning process?

The media has a great influence on learning and teaching because information rallies around learning and the media plays a very important role in the dissemination of information. The influence of the media on learning and teaching cannot be overemphasized.

Learning is a gradual process and you can positively learn from information , both positive and negative aspect of learning while you can also learn through social media .

It has really impacted the education and learning sector in both negative and positive way ..
For the former, it distract people with fun games which wastes time and nothing to learn. And for the latter, some sites are often use to get information which is easier passed to improve learning.

Media and information is one of the things that can be able to drive how people perceive a business especially if somebody is giving out a review about it publicly.

Media and information has had a lot of impact on the teaching and learning process in the society. Just like for example, during the Covid 19 lockdown in my country the government directed all schools to work from home which simply means that they used the media to pass information across to their students and it is effective.
The media space has really come of age,as almost everything is now being done with the aid of media and graphical illustrations when it comes to the aspect of impacting knowledge,and this medium has proven to be very effective.

Currently the business world cannot actually do without the media and information associated with it. It was what has made so many businesses currently to be able to succeed because of the benefits associated. Probably it has been a blessing to so many businesses.

Make your own information house in lot of things to do with learning process because it is one of the things that could affect all the ramifications of our life whenever news are being carried.

Currently the business world cannot actually do without the media and information associated with it. It was what has made so many businesses currently to be able to succeed because of the benefits associated. Probably it has been a blessing to so many businesses.
The importance of media and communication in learning, teaching and the entire educational process cannot be over-emphasized. It has made students to gain access to thousands of materials and researches online.

The media has played an important role in the spread of information. The media helps to spread information faster that any other means. Information gotten from people is nothing comparee to the wide information on media
Yes, media has big impact when it comes to learning and it has played role in social media because it has helped alot of people to learn very fast, so no one can compare media to any other.

The media has a lot of effect on how things happen generally with the kind of information that is being spread there because a lot of people are going to listen to eat within a short time.

The importance of media and communication in learning, teaching and the entire educational process cannot be over-emphasized. It has made students to gain access to thousands of materials and researches online.
Definitely, the amount of materials available on the internet in which people can learn from is numerous. The media has actually helped to promote several business ideas that would help new startups.

During the pandemic, many schools and colleges focused more on E-learning. This is a really crucial thing to do during such times. This is why I think that media could play an important role.

Seriously social media has a very big impact in teaching and coaching people on how to make money. I know of a friend of mine who learnt his digital skill (web development) through social media call Twitter and his doing welk now in web development.

The kind of information to which people are exposed to can be able to either bring positive or negative perception about the things in which you are doing so you have to be careful about the kind of information you consume.

Yes of course the needful and send it. The media is a moment to review the attached please find the attached file. The manaers of the media is to much skills impressed with the co mates and the needful at earliest to enable you have any questions please contact the sender immediately.

The kind of information to which people are exposed to can be able to either bring positive or negative perception about the things in which you are doing so you have to be careful about the kind of information you consume.
You have made an excellent point. However, I believe the advantages of media to the educational system far outweighs the disadvantages that comes alongside it.
You have made an excellent point. However, I believe the advantages of media to the educational system far outweighs the disadvantages that comes alongside it.

Actually media and information has so much impact on the activities of learning because you will be more informed and educated to an extent through which your steps of learning has not reached.

Actually media and information has so much impact on the activities of learning because you will be more informed and educated to an extent through which your steps of learning has not reached.
Definitely, I believe that information is much more easily accessible than ever. the different social media platforms and different news outlets has really helped in the disbursement of information. I have been able to gather some necessary knowledge through some print Media.

Definitely, I believe that information is much more easily accessible than ever. the different social media platforms and different news outlets has really helped in the disbursement of information. I have been able to gather some necessary knowledge through some print Media.
This is very true. The online and social media space is very important and it has promoted the access of information to so many people on many topics across the world.

The media has played an important role in the spread of information. The media helps to spread information faster that any other means. Information gotten from people is nothing comparee to the wide information on media
Exactly media has played a good role to people and it really spread good information, and it has helped so many people to know more about technology and also to learn how them can make use of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back