What's new

Does media and information have impact on teaching and learning process?

The media and information has been having a lot of impact on our education recently because nowadays you can get a knowledgeable information and also read on the internet and news.

In this modern age where advance technology brought the media and information into a new level, everyone had given the opportunity to be a contributor and spread information by the means of what media is available. Everyone and anyone can become source of information and spread it by media and in that way, it will be useful in spreading information. If there is an event that is very vital to know especially for the public then people who are able to witness it can write, publish, or simply talk about it to others to spread awareness. It is an effective and efficient use of media and information. Try to picture out a tree with so many branches , from the main body of the tree(source), information will spread to its branches. Everyone will be able to know the information by the means of available media and the information can be also spread from those small branches. The source of information will be massive and the flow of of it will grow because of so many contributors and it is because of the application of media and information.
Wow, I wonder if there is any learning this days that wouldn't involve media and information. Almost in every higher institutions and secondary levels get to learn through media and information. Just as we are earning and also learning here through same means.

Media and information has had a lot of impact on the teaching and learning process in the society. Just like for example, during the Covid 19 lockdown in my country the government directed all schools to work from home which simply means that they used the media to pass information across to their students and it is effective.
The amount of information and knowledge that is available online can never be overemphasized the only problem is for you to know how to get access to them and learn whatever thing you need to.

Your article is right.
Yes both of thing has great impact not only study or learning but almost in every field. Media enables us to stay active and get up to dated. So it has great impact. If someone can't understand anything he moves to YouTube, or social media to learn or verify thst thing.
Whenever it comes to my learning of anything I always make use of youtube channels because there are multiple knowledge that are on the platform which can be very useful for me.

Well knowledge is power and we can acquire good knowledge from information and also the media. The media has influenced many trends in lifestyle , business and many other visible areas of human existence.

In our present days, information technology has a very significant impact on our academics and the process of learning because it makes everything more easier for students in reaching out to some important information about the society and the world.

Social media does not only influence the teachers but it has so much influence on every aspect of life, social media can be used to destroy a particular company and can also use to grow a business organisation . I believe it has influence in the learning process.

We are currently in a situation whereby people have a lot of information from the internet and as such there is usually an information overload. This is literally going to hamper the normal teaching and learning process and that is why it is advisable to reduce internet activity.

A lot of things that are being taught in school that I do not understand , I will have to research it deeply online and that will give me a better understanding because of advance explanation of these topics. I believe media has a positive way of impacting learning process.

I believe it does. I also believe there is a lot of harm done because of this. I know it seems like we would have great advancements because of the technology we have but I feel like at this point, it is impacting learning for younger children which is likely why things like ADD and ADHD are on the rise.

Learning is a gradual process and one of the ways of learning is through the media and information , not only what we are being taught in the classroom, there are information about the government's and happenings about the world that we can leaen from the media and through information from one person to another , and we also learn history of what happened in the past through media and information.

I can't possibly said that this will really help people because internet also has its own dangerous side effect , but if students are willing to take the internet and the media for good academic purposes. I would be of great help. Those who are willing to explore the bad side of it will also have the results.

Teaching and learning is actually a gradual process , so you need all the avenue in which you can learn successfully like learning new things on social media's and on television and radio station,

It has huge impact that can never be over emphasized at all. This is due to the fact the technology helps us to visualize the practical aspect of the theory that we all already know of.

Yes media informations have great impact on learning. Knowledge is always available only if we pay attention to our environment. Now-a-days so much knowledge is pump into the media, whether print , social or any kind.

Yes, there are some information and learning on social media that have impacted some many people positively. Although since on since there are people that impact wrongly.

Yes media informations have great impact on learning. Knowledge is always available only if we pay attention to our environment. Now-a-days so much knowledge is pump into the media, whether print , social or any kind.
Generally, the media and digital world have had great impact on education and learning over the years. Students now have access to unlimited sources of materials and journals and this has made learning much easier.

The media definitely plays a very vital role in teaching because I can say confidently that it is now much easier for you to get information across the internet than it was before.

Actually media is very important to the public but some uses it wrongly to the society by using to scamming people online and attract people to invest on some useless platforms.

Media has a lot of impact on learning processes because the media is definitely one of the platform where you could get necessary information and this information would go a long way to affecting the teaching and learning processes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back