What's new

Does media and information have impact on teaching and learning process?

Yeah indeed it have impact for example nowadays students are distracted by social media and teaching and learning wouldn't take place mostly when assignment is given to students for them to engage in library or home of book to conduct a research for little bit they won't they rather search everything for Google without knowing a single idea.

Yeah indeed it have impact for example nowadays students are distracted by social media and teaching and learning wouldn't take place mostly when assignment is given to students for them to engage in library or home of book to conduct a research for little bit they won't they rather search everything for Google without knowing a single idea.
This is true, it is very rare to see our young ones make use of the traditional way which is searching through books at the library, these days you see them with smartphones or computers going through Google making their research.

Of course, it was evident during the pandemic. Teaching and learning was passed through media tools although not every one could afford the gadgets to improvise at that time.

You are 100% right the media and information has helped to spread knowledge and people can learn as they are well informed through the introduction of technology in the system.
Information is available every where and people are learning everyday.
Information is oower.
This 21st century has really lead to most Media penetration in the world and with this Media penetration comes with a lot of information and knowledge being passed down to the general public which store with the amount of knowledge and information that has been passed down to the general public most people are now better informed and they'll now understand better when they are being taught and the four walls of the classroom.

You've not spoken of a concept that's far fetched or that deviates from the truth. This explains the need to be cautious against the type of information one digests and processes these days because it has the ability to make or mar us

The impact of media in our day to day learning is quite overwhelming. media has reduced the efforts and stress in the process of learning and teaching, whereby teachers can teach a large number of class from his/her desk and students can learn from almost anywhere in the world.

Media and information has had a lot of impact on the teaching and learning process in the society. Just like for example, during the Covid 19 lockdown in my country the government directed all schools to work from home which simply means that they used the media to pass information across to their students and it is effective.
The importance of media and technology in education cannot be over emphasized. You have made a good point here.

Media does have a very big impact in teaching in today's world. I am currently learning graphic design online, and it's really helping me.
That's true, I am also learning graphic designing from an online source as well. The first class I joined was on a social media. A group was created and the teacher dropped videos and notes where we studied from.

I want to commend you for taking your time to research to come up with such a long and useful information above. I totally agree with your presentation. These fays one can be at home and learn almost any program online. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah the media have its impact and contributions to the teaching and learning process , because most people get to know about some information through watching of tv and YouTube video

Yes , especially in this pandemic where schools are adopting online teaching methods and the advertisements on online learning platforms such as Byjus in our country or Coursera. Even teachers refer study materials from the those platforms. Students off course prefer studying from PDF or Ebooks instead of the traditional book. This is a new era of online teaching and learning process but things are slowly getting changed and some schools or universities have started their offline teaching as well.

social media is one of major ways that one can learn from it ,I personally I liked online tutorials ,it helps one to share his idea about a subject or matter , social media has ease learning and also make it simple

Yeah the media have its impact and contributions to the teaching and learning process , because most people get to know about some information through watching of tv and YouTube video
Seriously a lot of us depends so much on social media and on the internet for most of our information .personally I wouldn't even try to concentrate so much on reading encyclopaedia on books but I would rather prefer to search it on the internet and get all the information I needed with my phone.

Yes, media and information has impact on teaching and learning process. The media is responsible for passing information and we the public ought to learn from such information.

Of course it has high impact on your learning. That's why it's advisable to control what you feed your mind. You do this by following only reasonable pages on social media

Media and information have impact on teaching and learning process. Media help us to know more about what is going on in our environment. This make information easy to reach people.​

We are in digital age and media and information are very important during these times, to learn now is very easy, flexible and fast. If someone can't understand anything he moves to YouTube, or search it on Google and other search engines.

Yes it has an impact and it can also impact it negatively or positively depending on how it is being used and that is all there is to that and I have gotten to learn new things from the post

Media can be used in almost any discipline to enhance learning, both in class, and also for out-of-class assignments. Other empirical research shows that visual media make concepts more accessible to a person than text media and help with later recall

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back