What's new

Does holding cash make you to spend more?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people have been so accustomed to impulse spending that if they hold money, they must spend it somehow. These set of people don't like holding their money. They prefer their money in the bank.

How do you control spending when you have money in your hands?

Spending is not all about how much you have, it is about your urge, If you can over come the temptation of spending, you will not spend even when you have a stack of cash.

I do budgeting to avoid overspending. I also make a list of what to buy and make estimations of the total costs to avoid buying not essential. Life is so hard this time, prices are soaring up and never declining.

This is what we call self discipline. We shouldn't be like that and should spend on a thing only when we need it.

I see many make this as an excuse and this is why they don't hold cash with them as they are afraid that they will spend the whole amount but thankfully I am not like that

I do budgeting to avoid overspending. I also make a list of what to buy and make estimations of the total costs to avoid buying not essential. Life is so hard this time, prices are soaring up and never declining.
It's important to save money and spend wisely and if we are not doing both then we are under a mess. You need to keep saving and spend wisely during all times.

I believe we need to have discipline in our life and if not then we will empty our bank account within days just because of our casual and indiscipline behavior

I believe we need to have discipline in our life and if not then we will empty our bank account within days just because of our casual and indiscipline behavior
It is the nature of humans to be insatiable. It is the place of self discipline that keeps a person from that. When we have the money, it is natural to want to spend it.

It's important to save money and spend wisely and if we are not doing both then we are under a mess. You need to keep saving and spend wisely during all times.
That is what I am doing. I have savings. I started savings 10 years ago. Now, that I have my own business, I started to save my profit daily. Thank you.

I have this problem, when I have cash then I start spending it, so I try to invest it for short term and when I need it then I will take it back.

That is what I am doing. I have savings. I started savings 10 years ago. Now, that I have my own business, I started to save my profit daily. Thank you.
Saving is important to keep ourselves safe in the future. And not only saving we should invest these savings in different ways to earn interest.

It is a must to have something on rainy days. We feel secure when having savings. It is not easy to borrow money from someone else. It hurts when we are refused some amount.

I feel I am good with this and don't spend like that but yes when I see good deals then I most of the times buy even if I don't need it lol

I am an extravagant being, so I have to discipline myself. I seldom bring big cash. I do list to avoid extravagance. This time we are still in a pandemic, and prices go up nonstop, so we have to spend our money wisely.

I am blessed to not have this habit of spending more when I have cash available and even with the UPI payment option many people are spending more as compared to what they used to when there was no such online payment option

I like to spend when I have cash with me, but when there is none, I won't shop. I go home and sleep. During the surge of the virus, I started to realize the importance of being thrifty. So here I am. so thrifty now. I am afraid to spend this time my hard eared money.

We need to have control on our spending and when we are on tight budget we should never buy anything that we don't need at that time

Spending is not all about how much you have, it is about your urge, If you can over come the temptation of spending, you will not spend even when you have a stack of cash.

I think that it all depends on your willpower. Sometimes, I may have a really huge urge to spend money, which could be in my drawer and this could be harmful. It all depends on the individual.

I am good with it and don't spend unnecessarily even if I have cash available with myself and its because I know the value of savings

I am good with it and don't spend unnecessarily even if I have cash available with myself and its because I know the value of savings

I am also using a lots of willpower to save more and more money. It seems like a time will come when I will save more and more. The main issue is inflation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back