What's new

Do you watch shows slowly or binge them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you catch a new show, do you tend to binge the whole season? Or do you watch the show slowly? It may depend on how far the show is. Like for example, a new show you won't be able to binge right away unless they release the whole season. Some shows are releasing an episode a week on streaming platforms. Some release the whole season on day 1. Do you watch the whole series in the same day or slowly pick through it throughout the week, or month?

If I don't have anything else planned for the day, I binge the entire show. Even if there are multiple seasons, I would cover them all I can in that entire day. For series that release one episode per week, I wait for all the episodes to release and then finish them at one shot. 😊

I watch them slowly, like once a day or every other day. I cannot sit there and watch multitudes of TV shows straight through without getting distracted.

Normally, I like binging TV shows, when I watch I always make sure to watch 3-4 episodes. Sometimes, I even watch the entire season in one go. For example, I watched all 8 episodes of Vikings Valhalla in one night

Usually I only watch good series and in that case I Binge them like crazy but lately I stopped doing so because it is not fun for me I rather keep the joy for longer times so I can enjoy it for a good period of time and not just finish it in a week 😅.
I am rewatching money heist and I watch around 2 episodes per day which is enough and good for me.
Series is a fun thing to watch for longef periods unlike a movie that just ends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back