What's new

Do you want your country/Government to support crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't think crypto is accepted everywhere yet, I think some countries have outright banned it. For countries that don't support it, but do allow it, do you hope your country will one day support it and use it as a form of accepted currency around the country? I don't know if the US has their own crypto yet, or if they support crypto, but if they do one day, I can see them making some good money in return. And all the US wants to do is make money. :D

As long as crypto is seen as a competitor to fiat money, I don't think that big states with big influential currencies are going to openly support cryptocurrencies, those countries like El Salvador or previously the Central African Republic had a lousy currency or depended on another foreign currency, the countries that supported crypto is because it was their best option at the time.

Some sites stay limited to classic old methods and doesn't include crypto. Even in freelancing platforms they are based on traditional payment method for example. You need to pass with payoneer or similar services.

This is a very attractive question. Personally, I would not like my country to support cryptocurrency🙅. Still, this is just a fictitious non-existent❌ currency that exists only in numbers on the screen, but this is not the only reason for this. I prefer the global🌐 currencies Dollar USA,💵 💶, Pound Sterling.💷 And their advantages are that they exist both virtually (Electronic wallets like Paypal Wise Skrill💳) and printed bills/cents/pennies too.

This is a very attractive question. Personally, I would not like my country to support cryptocurrency🙅. Still, this is just a fictitious non-existent❌ currency that exists only in numbers on the screen, but this is not the only reason for this. I prefer the global🌐 currencies Dollar USA,💵 💶, Pound Sterling.💷 And their advantages are that they exist both virtually (Electronic wallets like Paypal Wise Skrill💳) and printed bills/cents/pennies too.
I agree. Fiat money is more sustainable, while there is no way to know with crypto. One day it could be worth a ton, then the next it's dropped back down or even lower. With fiat currency it is at least consistent for the most part.

Our government has enmity towards crypto, buy the central bank in the country is also studding the possibility of starting CBDC. I wish the government was open to the crypto.

There are countries like El Salvador that bet on Bitcoin and have made a lot of economic profit from their investment due to the prices at which the asset is today, so in general it has not been a bad idea, if the Central African Republic had had the same temperance, they would have also benefited from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back