What's new

Do you use WordClerks to offer your services as gigs?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
WordClerks is a website that is run by the same company that runs SEOClerks. I had forgotten about this site until today and after finding it again, I logged into my account and decided to boost my service again to see if I get any success on that site in terms of the gigs I am offering.

Have you used WordClerks to offer your writing services as a gig? Have you had any success with WordClerks?

I actually don't remember using WordClerks before, but it does sound somewhat familiar. But now that I have heard of it, I may have to check it out. I'm always looking to increase my revenue, and if this can help, I may as well give it a go. How much do they tend to pay? Do they take a cut out of each sale?

Actually, I discovered WordClerks recently. I am yet to signup with this marketplace. However, I have used a site called SEOClerks to make money by offering freelancing writing among others. I have also used Upwork in the past. The main problem with using freelancing marketplaces is they are saturated and finding a decent paying job is really difficult.

I actually don't remember using WordClerks before, but it does sound somewhat familiar. But now that I have heard of it, I may have to check it out. I'm always looking to increase my revenue, and if this can help, I may as well give it a go. How much do they tend to pay? Do they take a cut out of each sale?

Well, I recently visited the website and found many interesting gigs out there. It seems like a really great platform for many freelancers. The fact remains that they do seem like a professional service to me. However, I am not able to find any information about how they pay people.

I believe they are part of SEOClerks as that is how I found them. I have offered my services as gigs on there but haven't as of yet received any orders which is a shame.

I do agree, a lot of these kinds of sites are very much oversaturated and to be able to stand a chance you a lot of the time need to undercut prices which can leave you doing work for pennies.

I believe they are part of SEOClerks as that is how I found them. I have offered my services as gigs on there but haven't as of yet received any orders which is a shame.

I do agree, a lot of these kinds of sites are very much oversaturated and to be able to stand a chance you a lot of the time need to undercut prices which can leave you doing work for pennies.

These places become really over-saturated by the passage of time, as you have said. However, the key to increasing your chances of getting more jobs is to create gigs on more and more platforms. This may not offer any kind of guarantee. However, it can certainly increase your chances of making money. How many orders have you received since joining the platform?

These places become really over-saturated by the passage of time, as you have said. However, the key to increasing your chances of getting more jobs is to create gigs on more and more platforms. This may not offer any kind of guarantee. However, it can certainly increase your chances of making money. How many orders have you received since joining the platform?
WordClerks I have not received any orders since I joined the platform. SEOClerks I have been a member on there since 2012 and back then when I started out, I was getting regular orders and did do rather well.

I took a break from all places from around 2017 onwards up until 2022 and it seems especially with the pandemic happening within those years, that many others had the same idea which in turn, allowed places like this to become over-saturated.

WordClerks is a website that is run by the same company that runs SEOClerks. I had forgotten about this site until today and after finding it again, I logged into my account and decided to boost my service again to see if I get any success on that site in terms of the gigs I am offering.

Have you used WordClerks to offer your writing services as a gig? Have you had any success with WordClerks?

I have missed working on that site. I think I got 3 orders the whole time that I stayed there as Seoclerks was a more popular place where you can get orders. It was such a good experience working on Seoclerks and also seeing how others setup their gigs on Wordclerks too. A lot of changes with the way you get orders on Seoclerks pushed me out from using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back