What's new

Do you use Luno app for Forex Trading?

No I don't use luno app to run forex business also because I don't do forex too but that aside I didn't know luno could be used for that purpose too, if that's the case then kudos

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
These are generally true however there are conditions in order for you to gain this such as making a deposit of some kind. There is no such thing as free money without a catch.

I use Luno app to store my crypto asset but when I want to trade, I switch to binance because of it p2p which will help me withdraw to my local bank due to the current ban of banking institution getting involved in crypto exchange in my country.
Talking about the $10 reward when you register, I don't think you just get $10 when you register, the reward comes when you refer another user and he or she has made a Bitcoin purchase worth $50

Luno Is a cryptocurrency wallet and I have not heard of them offering forex trading services. If they do, then it's actually a new development.

I have not heard about using Luno for forex trading. The best I know about Luno is that they are a crypto currency exchange platform where investors can buy and sell different crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange market. However, if they are talking about using it as a means of payment I think that will be possible if the platform you are trading at accept crypto currency.
Post automatically merged:

I have not heard about using Luno for forex trading. The best I know about Luno is that they are a crypto currency exchange platform where investors can buy and sell different crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange market. However, if they are talking about using it as a means of payment I think that will be possible if the platform you are trading at accept crypto currency.

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
I don't trade forex or cryptocurrency, but I have read a lot about Luno app. It is possible to get a free $10 bonus on registration, it could be a welcome bonus, though no one having the app around here has testified of such.

I downloaded the Luno app recently, I was not given the $10 bonus.
So I do not think it is true, except they have stopped giving out the bonus.
It would have been a nice one if the bonus was still being given because many people would have loved to get the app.

Luno that I know it's mainly for reading and buying of cryptocurrency and not for forex.. I have never made use of it as a result I don't really understand how the platform works because I have binance and other cryptocurrency wallet I do make use of.

Lino is a crypto trading app, don't see any forex option on it and I am not sure about the $10 registration bonus you mentioned the only bonus I know of is referral bonus.

I have a luna apps but I mainly use it for crypto related activities. There are a lot of trusted forex broker I would like to use if I am interested to focus full-time on Forex. For now I choose cryptocurrency.

The so call luno app is very good and I think that its one of those app which a freind introduce to me back then but I did not use it so I dont really have much insight on how its works

Luno did not incorporate forex in their portfolio as at the moment.
They solely allow for cryptocurrencies

I don't really know much about that app you've made mentioned of, as a matter of fact this my first time of hearing the name of the app, for me I use trading view for my trading.

No I don't normally use those kinds of platforms for my trading, we have applications like Meta trader 5 use it for my trading, you can also use it.

No, the only trading platform I know is Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4, a lot of people are using this two to earn money with trading, I also use them.

No, the only trading platform I know is Meta trader 5 and Meta trader 4, a lot of people are using this two to earn money with trading, I also use them.
Mt4 an Mt5 are the only popular trading platform that a lot of people are using, we have lots of them but a lot of people prefer to use this two I made mentioned of.

Forex trading is widely different from cryptocurrency trading.
Luno app only offers one the uppourtunity to trade cryptocurrencies and not forex pairs

Forex trading is widely different from cryptocurrency trading.
Luno app only offers one the uppourtunity to trade cryptocurrencies and not forex pairs
That's true, I also don't think it will be possible for you to trade forex pairs on the luno app, despite the fact we have a lot of have different trading platform but I don't think if that will be good.

That's true, I also don't think it will be possible for you to trade forex pairs on the luno app, despite the fact we have a lot of have different trading platform but I don't think if that will be good.
Yeah, it is practically impossible to do such.
I know of brokers that offers the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies and forex but luno is not amongst them.

The luno application is basically not and exchange so you can just use it to store your cryptocurrency for the long time and not really something that you can be able to switch a crosley to currencies all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back