What's new

Do you use Luno app for Forex Trading?

have Been using luno for some time now, since i had issues with my trust wallet, and i must say luno is great, their services are very fast tho i have not tried them with other crypto currencies i have been using it to do some transactions with only bitcoin cash. Luno is fast and efficient and i dont think luno is used for forex trading. Luno is an app for buying and selling of some specific crypto currencies and also bitcoin investment

I don't think luno application can be used for forex. It can only be used for cryptocurrencies. I know it can be used for trading on cryptocurrencies unlike some applications. But if you can trade on cryptocurrencies, forex maybe simpler.
Luno app is not used for forex trading.
Luno:The easy and secure way to buy,store, Explore and trade crypto currencies like Bitcoin,Ripple, Ethereum.

I can't really understand what you just wrote. Your topic is way different from your write up. According to, they would give you bonus for registering, they are not talking about forex trading. You can't trade forex using luno

It's a great app. I have been using it for a while now. It is reliable to use. Though I make use of other apps like Roqqu, Quidax, coinbase. Out of all, I think Luno is the most popular and reputable

Luno app is not used for forex trading.
Luno:The easy and secure way to buy,store, Explore and trade crypto currencies like Bitcoin,Ripple, Ethereum.
That's what I said. I know it is solely used got cryptocurrencies. I only said if the person knows how to trade on luno, it may be simpler for him or her to trade on forex because luno makes trading in cryptocurrency simpler. I love trading there.

I was actually so surprised when I saw the question myself, I first thought I wasn't dreaming and my mind was what has luno got to do with forex trading. I have been using luno for quite some number of years and I haven't come across anything like forex trading on it. So the poster really surprised me with his question this evening.
Yeah you know some people find it very difficult to make research about what they hear, they spread what they hear without hearing it from the right source, i don't do that bro. I always make out time for whatever ever I want to know, until am done with my research I can now share the info.

Yeah you know some people find it very difficult to make research about what they hear, they spread what they hear without hearing it from the right source, i don't do that bro. I always make out time for whatever ever I want to know, until am done with my research I can now share the info.
That's right, you're a genius. This is how it should always be, one should always make sure he spend some quality time researching on something until he eventually gets proper information and sure of how it seems before bringing it out for public hearing.

I own a Luno account but this one is totally for trading and keeping cryptocurrency. It is easier to change cryptocurrency into Naira using this particular app. But if Luno now have a platform used in forex trading it’s totally new to me. All the same it’s the same fluctuations and apart from tools, there may be no serious significant difference.

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
Oh it's nice to meet a fellow manager in this space. On the contrary the ad you'd watched was all about investing in crypto with little capital and not about gaining $10 upon registration. Luno app is not for forex rather for crypto only.

Personally I don't use Luno forex trading but I use luno app or luno wallet to store my cryptocurrency, be it bitcoin, ethereum... Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, but you also have to to Verify your account on Luno to perform this services. To trade forex you use the meta trader app

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether, the latter being the digital currency used to power Ethereum.

The prices are set by market demand and supply. As such, Luno doesn't set the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum. The price, therefore, may differ between countries, and exchanges. ... Traders determine the price of Bitcoin on an exchange by agreeing on how much they're willing to pay for it

No. Luno is used for crypto investment not forex i use mt5 for trading forex. You can use luno to invest in bitcoin and other cyptos. Luno app is restricted at tat level it shows you chart for only cryptos no currency or indices included.

Well i don't know of the amount you they promise probably its another trading strategy to draw people to the app. But I don't see anything trading concept on luno. But Finance is a better option for trading because it gives a better consept on trading.

Luno app is an indigenous app, use for buying crypto currency and selling crypto using our local banks, you are given 50cent when you share the app using your referral link, except that its use for holding coins.

Luno app is an indigenous app, use for buying crypto currency and selling crypto using our local banks, you are given 50cent when you share the app using your referral link, except that its use for holding coins.
Personally, I don't like the Luno crptocurrency application. It doesn't look professional to me or well secured. I'm more interested in using Binance.

I have been making use of luno for close to a year right now, but I have never seen any option for forex trading either on the app or their website. I don't think it's luno you Saw.

I have been making use of luno for close to a year right now, but I have never seen any option for forex trading either on the app or their website. I don't think it's luno you Saw.
Exactly my point. The cryptocurrency application Called Luno isn't designed to help its users trade rather they can use it to hold.

Exactly my point. The cryptocurrency application Called Luno isn't designed to help its users trade rather they can use it to hold.
I was actually surprised when I saw them talking about forex trading being related to luno. It could be some fake apps trying to clone luno and get traffic.

I was actually surprised when I saw them talking about forex trading being related to luno. It could be some fake apps trying to clone luno and get traffic.
Seriously, I got shocked in the process because they are not related at all in any way. Luno isn't even doing well in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back