What's new

Do you use Luno app for Forex Trading?

API. The Luno API gives you an easy way to integrate into the Exchange platform, allowing you to programmatically manage your account, make trades and retrieve market data.

• Do you know your day trading from your HODLing? Your short positions from your long positions?

The world of crypto investment can be a confusing place. It’s still a new arena - not yet a teenager - and even those who have been around since the beginning have to deal with the occasional curveball.

Here are a few of the most common strategies we’ve seen people employ when investing and trading in crypto. Which one works for you will depend on a variety of factors – your tolerance for risk, the time you want to commit, and so forth. It comes down to individual circumstances. Just because it’s worked (or not worked) for someone else, doesn’t mean it will necessarily have the same impact for you.

The key is to do as much research as possible. We always encourage you to do your own research into what works best for you and, even more importantly, never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

No I haven't used luno for forex trading but I have heard good things about luno which is worth trying but that will be after I have learnt how to trade forex trading because the risk involved in forex trading for a beginner is much. I prefer bitcoin trading

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
No I do not. In fact, I am just hearing of this for the the first time. The Luno app I use is majorly for crypto currencies trading. It is quite easy to create an account and open a crypto wallet on the app. But it seems the forex trading is new initiative.

I have been using Luno app for a few years now. I have stopped using Luno app to trade. I use Binance now with Binance i can trade any crypto currency for another, i can also withdraw directly to my bank account from Binance.

I have been using luno wallet for transactions, both receiving, payment and withdrawal, and I have neither received nor heard of any reward program in any form. Although I'm yet to do any trading with the platform, it's possible that the $10 reward is strictly for the trading side of the platform.

I do not use Luno for my forex trade but i do know that the app is very reliable and have different form of trading apps but I prefer to use fxtm to it, because it have more tools as compared to luno.

Well I haven’t tried using my luno wallet for forex trading and I haven’t seen anyone who has done that. I use my luno wallet strictly for trading and investing cryptocurrency while I use MT4 for forex trading. I Don’t think it’s possible but if you’ve tried it befjre you should enlighten us

Concerning if the luno application is used for forex trading. Well, I really doubt if luno application is used for forex trading because I believe luno application to be a cryptocurrency wallet and not a broker, maybe you didn't get the meaning of the advert

I have never used luno app for forex trading and I have not heard of anybody who use luno app for forex trading. I have only use luno to buy Bitcoin and as my wallet to receive Bitcoin, luno app as being the app I've been using with my local bank to buy and sell bitcoin.

Home
ACCOUNT
Sign in
PRICE CHARTS
Bitcoin Price
Ethereum Price
Bitcoin Cash Price
XRP Price
Litecoin Price
PRODUCTS
Wallet
Exchange
App Features
Fees
Business
API
RESOURCES
Blog
Help Centre
Learning Portal
ABOUT
Company
Careers
Press
Google Play Store Logo
A beginner's guide to crypto trading strategies
Team Luno
Back to blog

6 AUG 2020 • 4 minute read

Do you know your day trading from your HODLing? Your short positions from your long positions?

The world of crypto investment can be a confusing place. It’s still a new arena - not yet a teenager - and even those who have been around since the beginning have to deal with the occasional curveball.

Here are a few of the most common strategies we’ve seen people employ when investing and trading in crypto. Which one works for you will depend on a variety of factors – your tolerance for risk, the time you want to commit, and so forth. It comes down to individual circumstances. Just because it’s worked (or not worked) for someone else, doesn’t mean it will necessarily have the same impact for you.

I was watching an advertisement on one of the games that I play for fun, Top Eleven football game, and the advertisement was about Luno app. They talked about how you can win a free $10 bonus once you register on their app. How true is that?
I only use luno application for savings of my crypto currency and later sell.
I use luno because of it easy withdrawal into my local bank account and easy payment, but I don't really know much about forex.

I don't think Luno application can be use for forex trading and wereares I don't do forex trading and I don't know much about forex trading
I only use my luno application for crytocurrency investment

To the API. The Luno API provides you with a simple way to integrate into the Exchange network, allowing you to control your account programmatically, make transactions and retrieve market data.

Has link extends into forex trading?anyway even if they are into that i don't thinkI can patronize them because they are just new into it.but I hard their cryptocurrency exchange platform is good.

I only use luno application for savings of my crypto currency and later sell.
I use luno because of it easy withdrawal into my local bank account and easy payment, but I don't really know much about forex.

It is good that one can be able to withdraw into their local accounts from Luno app. This is different from some of the apps that we have on crypto currency that only allows you to trade and nothing more. This is a good feature especially for those staying I countries where there is PayPal restrictions too.

Is not possible my brother, luno is a separate app for coin only, you can also buy coin and sell them using luno wallet. Forex trading has nothing to do with luno wallet, the last time I checked there is nothing like that in luno app, if such features were added recently am not aware.
I was actually so surprised when I saw the question myself, I first thought I wasn't dreaming and my mind was what has luno got to do with forex trading. I have been using luno for quite some number of years and I haven't come across anything like forex trading on it. So the poster really surprised me with his question this evening.

Thats not true because I signup with Luno 3days back and even refered 2 people who also signed up that same day but nothing was credited to me. I think it's a strategy to get people's attention and enable them sign up after which they'll realize it was just a marketing strategy.

Yeah I make use of Luno and its been awesome. I have a complaint Roqqu app. I withdrew 13 dollars from bizdustry to Roqqu wallet and they remove 5dollars from my money without giving a reason for that.

Luno will not be liable to you for any losses resulting from these kinds of accidental or fraudulent transactions. The volatility and unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrency relative to local currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back