What's new

Do you use Google drive to save your work?

Well for me I don't really do that, but do save most of my things on Google, this helps me to keep it save and use it when ever I'll like to, I must say savings things on google is nice.

The Google drive is a must-have and a Very wonderful tools, not just because it is coming from Google, but because it will help you solve a lot of things, most especially if you are a full-time online earner. It is a very wonderful tool that one must have.

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
Yes,I use Google Drive to save my work all the time because it is very secure and reliable. In case the device spoils, you will still be able to retrieve your data on the drive and this is an added benefit for users

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
Recently I have started using it, and really it makes everything so simple to search. After using it recently I feel so stupid for not using it before though my friend has suggested me its benefits multiple time. File saved in google drive are easy to search, well placed and my device looks so clean. Before my device was filled qith multiple folders and it looked so messy.

Is really good to save your work with Google drive, but I don't really use Google drive to save, but is really good to use Google drive to your work track.
I have lost many of my works and my project on my system and on my Mobile phone when they got corrupted , but saving on Google drive secures my projects and its always intact .

I have used Google drive to saving some of my work in the past and I can testify to it effectiveness. As a freelacer, I have used it save my work and whenever a client as me for sample of past work, I just send the link to my Google drive for them so they can read it from there.

I have used Google drive to saving some of my work in the past and I can testify to it effectiveness. As a freelacer, I have used it save my work and whenever a client as me for sample of past work, I just send the link to my Google drive for them so they can read it from there.
Most of the work we do today online or offline needed to be saved on google drive just for future references because most of our mobile phone and system crashes sometimes .

I never used to utilize Google drive to save my work before but after I uninstalled an application and I lost a lot of vital information, I decided to always save my important data on the cloud; besides it's free.

Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place

Nope,i don't use google drive to save my work. I work on online on get paid to forums and i don't really think it's necessary to make use of google drive.

Yes I do use google drive to save my work and it always keep the files in tact without any of it getting lose or anything

No, I don't use Google drive to save my work, unless it's related to some personal work. If it's my work related information, I would save it in One drive(outlook space and it's approved by most of the companies out there).

I know that Google drive is easy to use but so is One drive(Drag and drop). Also, you can set-up which folder to backup in the cloud and it will do it automatically.
I usually use this method to save my code or documentation(I work in IT field).

Also, I usually use Google drive to store my personal information like education documents, experience documents, identification documents etc., so that I can access them when needed without having to search my phone or other devices.

Yes I do use google drive to save my work and it always keep the files in tact without any of it getting lose or anything
I have been able to use Google drive to save my work just Once and it has been working perfectly well , and it has been intact there everytime I checked my file .

yes, I use it all the time, it makes my work safe and protected so that i can easily get access to it incase i want to share it with someone else or make reference to it

Yes, I use Google Drive to save my work. Google Drive is a cloud storage and collaboration platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to help you store, share and collaborate on files. It is a secure and reliable way to store your files, and it is use and easy to use and access from any device. In addition, you can use Google Drive to collaborate with colleagues and share files with others. It also offers features such as version history and real-time collaboration to help you work more effectively and efficiently.

Absolutely , I store my work on Google Drive. Google Drive is a fantastic tool for safely storing and sharing your projects and other items. I can simply access my documents on any device with Google Drive, share them effectively with other people, and work together with others

Well, I use my personal PC to save my work in case I need to save my work. The fact remains that I do not use Google Drive to save my work because I also have a USB where I can save my work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back