What's new

Do you use Google drive to save your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?

Of course i used it to save almost everything I'm afraid of losing it and the reason is that there is a time that my memory got formated with my works on it.

Well, do you mean Google drive as a cloud?
Well I honestly don't use it for work, but from what I know, it should work, as I've never heard anyone have a problem with it.

Is really good to save your work with Google drive, but I don't really use Google drive to save, but is really good to use Google drive to your work track.

Definitely I use Google drive to save most of my works. I do this often and often just because of the fact that it's easy to keep my file there and get it any time I need it for myself

If what you're talking about is using the Google cloud to save my works, nothing on earth will ever make me do that. I don't like my privacy out in a cloud and stored where anything can happen without my knowledge sometimes

It's really a good hustle don't need to carry HDDrives around, i like the fact that you can give someone the link to your cloud and they can view your files at a separate location.

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
What i use google drive for is for saving important files I know in case I needed it when am not with my phone. This is one of the reason why I use google drive.

Though it's not a habit, but I do save some of my works on my Google drive. Majority of the times I save them there to be safe when I formate my device.

Yes I do, a whole lot and it has saved me a lot of stress as I always seem to be getting a new phone. Not by choice anyway but things happen. The major thing that am glad is saved with them are my contacts, many of which I would never had gotten back if not for Google drive.

I save everything on google drive because it guarantees my being able to recover my files in case any thing happens to my device or I am in a different location with no access to my personal device.

I use it once in a while. If I ever lose my phone, there are pictures a d documents I would love to still have access to, and keeping them on the drive is a safe way to do so.

Yes , I do use Google drive to save my cooking videos that I recorded with the help of my mother so that I can use it in my future to cook food on my own. It provides around 15 gb of free storage of every user who has Google account. You can also save photos , files like pdf and others along with the videos.

Yes... As a matter of fact I don't know any alternative to Google drive I only use this. I believe it's safe and secured. I just trust on Google

The ues of google drive to save all your work is a very wise way of keeping your job save,though i have not used it for my work,but do save it in my hard drive,but from what i have been told it is very reliable and save.

The ues of google drive to save all your work is a very wise way of keeping your job save,though i have not used it for my work,but do save it in my hard drive,but from what i have been told it is very reliable and save.
Very true, like I have saved all my pdf and ebub files on my Google drive, in this way I can have access to them anytime. Even if I change phones, I don't have to worry about transferring them to the new phone, loosing them if the phone was stolen, I can easily access them

I have been using Google Drive for some years now and it has been life safer for me. There was a time that I was looking for a file. So because I had it saved on my drive account, I was able to retrieve the file.

Honestly I haven't used my drive all that much since I started using a smart or rather an email, I tend to even forget there exist such a thing

Yes!
I use google drive to serve my works and its always 100% server there and without any odds.
My files are always intact

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back