What's new

Do you use Google drive to save your work?

I do make use of Google drive to save my files sometimes but it's mostly used to back up my files that I don't want to lose at all. I have a hard drive that I make use of all the time.

I like to use it, not for everything - for long-term file storage, I prefer hard drives -, but for files that I want to share or when I want to save something quickly so I don't lose a file, it comes in handy.

Yes!
I use google drive to serve my works and its always 100% server there and without any odds.
My files are always intact
There are some of my friends who have strong avarice for any thing Google related because they believe that Google spys on their data and even sell it.

It is depending on the work, google drive is for saving some text files or some documents of writing not for saving ReactJs projects with Django because you will consume your 15 GB limit in a few months because it requires a lot of space for saving. If you have something like ReactJs projects you have to host a cloud especially for ReactJs files.

Over here in my country I don't believe that most people know even about the assistance of Google Drive which is why they prefer to make use of memory card and flash drives to save their documents.

Do you guys ever use Google Drive to keep track of your work and other aspects of work? Google Drive can be used for just about anything these days, and I think having the various options within it, helps me keep track of work. I use spreadsheet a lot, along with docs and other portions of drive. It's just great having everything in one place. Do you guys use Google Drive often?
I have never made use of Google drive to keep track of my work and other aspect ,personally I do not really see the needs because this ove rconsume a lot of time... A good bookkeeping record will even be more easier than this since you have to upload all the file to Google drive all the time.

Well, do you mean Google drive as a cloud?
Well I honestly don't use it for work, but from what I know, it should work, as I've never heard anyone have a problem with it.

This is something that i do all the time because i think that if you are able to enable the two factor authentication on the google app then you would secure both your email and also the files that you have saved as well.

I have never made use of Google drive to keep track of my work and other aspect ,personally I do not really see the needs because this ove rconsume a lot of time... A good bookkeeping record will even be more easier than this since you have to upload all the file to Google drive all the time.

I have not used it either. I tend to save my work on my personal hard drive rather than saving my work online. Having said that, I do not have anything special to save right now.

I have not used it either. I tend to save my work on my personal hard drive rather than saving my work online. Having said that, I do not have anything special to save right now.
Well yes , it depends but it seems a lot of people are now concentrating to save most of their information digitally most especially public places like government hospital and schools. It is more convenient this way than physical.

Well yes , it depends but it seems a lot of people are now concentrating to save most of their information digitally most especially public places like government hospital and schools. It is more convenient this way than physical.

I have used a few sites like Monkkee as an online diary. However, I do not store my personal information on any site, including Google drive. I write down my personal information and keep it safe in my drawer.

I have used a few sites like Monkkee as an online diary. However, I do not store my personal information on any site, including Google drive. I write down my personal information and keep it safe in my drawer.
How Trusted are this platform ? because that is the most important thing , I only understand Google drive to be the most trusted platform for storing of personal informations.

How Trusted are this platform ? because that is the most important thing , I only understand Google drive to be the most trusted platform for storing of personal informations.

Monkkee is just an online diary. You could write and save your life events, incidences, stories, etc. However, you must never use it to store personal information ever.

Monkkee is just an online diary. You could write and save your life events, incidences, stories, etc. However, you must never use it to store personal information ever.
It all depends on personal decision , like why do you choose to go extra mile to have your data save in platforms like that when you can easily make use of Google drive at once ?

It all depends on personal decision , like why do you choose to go extra mile to have your data save in platforms like that when you can easily make use of Google drive at once ?

Well, this is because Monkkee provides many features. It automatically saves your data and it also automatically saves your information and record the date and time of the entry. It is free to use. I use it to record special events of my life.

Well, this is because Monkkee provides many features. It automatically saves your data and it also automatically saves your information and record the date and time of the entry. It is free to use. I use it to record special events of my life.
Well it depends on how you see it. personally I wouldn't want to use any other platforms other than Google drive.. not that others are not good the fact is that I am very much comfortable with Google that's all.

Well it depends on how you see it. personally I wouldn't want to use any other platforms other than Google drive.. not that others are not good the fact is that I am very much comfortable with Google that's all.

I can understand what you mean. Google Drive might be much better for you because it may seem secure. many people also use Google drive for saving passwords. However, I do not know how safe it is.

I can understand what you mean. Google Drive might be much better for you because it may seem secure. many people also use Google drive for saving passwords. However, I do not know how safe it is.
I do not use it to saved password most especially for private and confidential things like cryptocurrency password or some other important information. I use it to save importance PDF documents , pictures and some other things for future used.

I don't really use google drive, only time to time since I don't usually save things on my computer. But time to time when I'm recording something for example as a video about my video game then perhaps I will need to use their service. But just like that? as a daily or a weekly thing? no not at all. Furthermore I've heard that Google drive has a limit and that you cannot really save things forever, one day you won't be able to save but you will have to delete essential stuff of yours.

Well, do you mean Google drive as a cloud?
Well I honestly don't use it for work, but from what I know, it should work, as I've never heard anyone have a problem with it.
That's really good to use Google to save your work this is really good way for now never to lose anything, because for year now I have been using Google drive to save all my work without any complain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back