Do You Use Centralized Wallets?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the past, I was using multiple centralized wallets, however, these days I am not using any centralized wallets. When I was using it, I really liked Wirex. It even offered virtual card service and you could use your crypto via wirex cards just like a normal virtual card. I also used BitPay and I liked it. But when I changed device, I lost access to my account and lost a small fraction of BTC..

I have never used a centralized wallet and I don't think I ever will, for this I would prefer to use a centralized exchange since they give me more confidence. Honestly, I know few centralized wallets, but I have heard a lot about the wallet you mentioned in your post, that is, Bitpay.

I have never used a centralized wallet and I don't think I ever will, for this I would prefer to use a centralized exchange since they give me more confidence. Honestly, I know few centralized wallets, but I have heard a lot about the wallet you mentioned in your post, that is, Bitpay.
yeah, I also use centralized exchanges instead of centralized wallets. I find exchanges better than wallets because I can not only earn staking rewards but also earn from earning pools. I can also trade and make money. centralized exchanges have a lot of features than centralized wallet. I used Wirex and Bitpay because they offered crypto powered debit cards.

yeah, I also use centralized exchanges instead of centralized wallets. I find exchanges better than wallets because I can not only earn staking rewards but also earn from earning pools. I can also trade and make money. centralized exchanges have a lot of features than centralized wallet. I used Wirex and Bitpay because they offered crypto powered debit cards.
Yes, that's what I've heard from Bitpay in another forum, they offer debit cards, but I don't know how reliable these debit cards can be and I don't think I would give them a real use, since I don't want my Bitcoin to buy things, I want my Bitcoin as an investment and to have money out of the clutches of the state, To buy things I already have the fiat money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back