Do you use autopay for your host?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have autopay with your host and is it accurate?

I had been using autopay for 2 years now and noticed recently after a price increase by my host that the autopay hadn't changed on their end. It could have resulted in something disastrous for my site, so I'm fortunate I caught it early on.

I have enabled autopay option for my primary domain, important domains, as well as hosting. I always make sure I have enough funds on my hosting account for auto payment. By the way, I do not use cards or paypal for auto pay. I always use account funds.

When I was still paying, I paid monthly and accidentally opted into auto-pay without realizing it so I ended up paying my bill twice for nearly 5 months. No one every contacted me to tell me either. My wife figured it out when she was going over our bank account.

Yes, it saves me time and hassle by ensuring that my payments are always on time. Second, it can help to avoid late fees or other penalties for missed payments. Third, it can provide peace of mind, knowing that my website and domain name are safe and secure. Finally, it simplifies finances by automatically deducting the payment from my account each month.

With the hosting we use, we can have it set to autopay but we have that turned off and instead add funds to it periodically throughout the years until there is enough in the account to cover the hosting. If we have more then we tend to then just keep topping it up so the hosting is covered again.

We find that easier than it coming out in one lump sum.

Do you have autopay with your host and is it accurate?

I had been using autopay for 2 years now and noticed recently after a price increase by my host that the autopay hadn't changed on their end. It could have resulted in something disastrous for my site, so I'm fortunate I caught it early on.
I don't really like auto pay for hosting services cause of certainty, it might come a time when you want to switch host urgently due to one fact or the other.

It's probably best to keep autopay on if you're running multiple sites. You don't want to in turn see one of your sites go down because you failed to pay. Having multiple sites, can also mean different dates of payment, unless you get the deal down to all sites under one big plan or something. Otherwise you will probably need to keep track of those payment dates, so that's where autopay comes in handy when you have multiple payment dates.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back