What's new

Do you upgrade to a new phone every year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you always upgrade to a new phone every year? Or maybe it's every other year or more? I tend to buy a new phone every other year or more. I think most phones last years after they are out of date.

But what about you? What's your preference?

No I'll keep my phone for atleast 3 years before changing it. I'll start to consider changing my mobile only when there is any issue related with its performance.

No. I don't change my phone until it's not working anymore. Till now I've not been myself change a phone before 4-5years of use at least.

My current phone is more than 3 years old. I bought this phone to replace a phone that I was using for more than 5 years. I am thinking to buy a new phone. I do not upgrade my phone every year or even 2 years. I buy a new phone when my old phone starts giving me problems.

I don't upgrade to a new phone every year. I only upgrade when there is a new internet technology like 5G arrives in my city of residence or if my phone gets damaged to the point where it is expensive to repair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back