What's new

Do you think you're a good person or a bad one?

This question isn't a question you can just answer because being a good or bad person is in us. Either you do good or bad, you will always think before doing it and no matter who you are or how generous you are, both good and bad lives in us, we just decide which one we prefer

I am only worried about doing the right things and not basically how others see me. I believe that I am a kind person and not a good person. When some things need to be done, I get it done, and it doesn't bother me whether anyone is saying that I am a bad person or a good person. I just do my thing, and that's all.

I like to think I'm a good, decent human being. I don't think I'm perfect by any means. I have done some bad things growing up, and have done dumb things too. But I think as long as you do good and respect people, that good outweighs the bad. Unless you've done something really bad.

I believe that I am a good person but indeed I have a lot of things to improve and change for the better. I am believing in saying "oh im a good person" a good person will not say that he is a good person he will always seek to be one but he knows that it's hard and he should always improve himself and try better.
I really want other people to try and become good people but unfortunately human beings tend to choose the easy lazy way and they can be rude or even evil.. we live in a world with wars racism and hatered but I am positive I believe in humanity to actually improve.

I like to think that I'm much more of a good person than anything else. I have been a bad person(& evil) sometimes but overall, I am a naturally good person. 🌸

I like to think I'm a good, decent human being. I don't think I'm perfect by any means. I have done some bad things growing up, and have done dumb things too. But I think as long as you do good and respect people, that good outweighs the bad. Unless you've done something really bad.

That is the same feeling that I have. I am a good person and enjoys being good to people generally. I wouldn't want to listen to what others say in terms of my reaction to their actions as some people can be funny at times. I stay kind and not nice always.

Personally, the only thing that have been my life principle is that I would never do something that I would like to be done to me to another person. Anything that I do in life to others, is definitely something I wouldn't have any problems with when it's done to me. If that makes me a good or bad person, I totally accept it.

I see people happy when around me so maybe I'm not a bad person. 😅 Peace, love and respect is all I believe in.

I see people happy when around me so maybe I'm not a bad person. 😅 Peace, love and respect is all I believe in.

I'm not surprised when you say this because there are some people with a strong positive energy vibes. Whenever you're around them, it's going to rob off you with ease and you're going to feel so good.

I rarely have problems with anyone, and most of the people I meet tend to like me, I'm not a person who seeks to harm anyone, and I don't think I'm a bad person by any means, but I shouldn't say that, others should say it, but no one has ever told me that I'm a bad person.

I like to think that I'm much more of a good person than anything else. I have been a bad person(& evil) sometimes but overall, I am a naturally good person. 🌸

Some people are not actually bad but because of what they have been made to pass through by others, they were forced to change. I wouldn't blame anyone who took that path to protect themselves from harm that comes from others.

Some people are not actually bad but because of what they have been made to pass through by others, they were forced to change. I wouldn't blame anyone who took that path to protect themselves from harm that comes from others.

This is the point with some people now. They want to guard themselves against people manipulating them and trying to mess them up. I don't even blame anyone who tries to stay strong to avoid anyone treating them like they are stupid.

This is a tough one. I myself feel that I am a good person, I do what I can to help others, get on with everyone unless they give me a reason not to and I tend to stay away from drama or any other issues unless it directly involves me.

Others will always have an opinion of you though and as much as you may think you are a good person, the next person may not think the same.

You may think you're a good person but others may think you're not. It's a hard question :eek:

This is the only truth I know. It's not about what you think and it's not also about what others think of you. It's what you feel about yourself. I can careless about what people think of me. If you're not feeding me and my life isn't in your hands, your opinions about me are useless.

This is the point with some people now. They want to guard themselves against people manipulating them and trying to mess them up. I don't even blame anyone who tries to stay strong to avoid anyone treating them like they are stupid.

We are currently living in a messed up world and it's the reason why a lot of people turned out the way they are. It's not simply because they want to be like that but it is because of what has been happening to them for a very long time which have directly made them to be what they are as of the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back