What's new

Do you think your pension will be enough for your retirement?

As for me I believe my pension will be enough for my retirement but if you think your pension will not be enough for retirement I suggest you start up is small-scale business

In some countries the pension funds received are low ,you can't boast and if the person doesn't have a backup investment ,he can go broke

It will not be enough knowing fully well that as the year goes by,the cost of living rises, and the pension amount remains fixed, if there is a way to provide ahead or give the total amount at a go.

Pension is really a little amount of money that is been paid to someone after retirement. It is really very small amount of money. It can't be enough for someone with famiy

of course not, I don't think my pension will be enough for my retirement because my pension is just 50% of my normal salary so I am planning on investing in a very good business before my retirement, so that I can get some income from the business after my retirement

due to my salary that I'm receiving presently now I know that my pension will be enough for me after retirement to take care of my family and also my basic needs.

Generally, a pension fund is not enough to cater for a pensioner for the rest of his life. However, it depends on the level of job he or she was in before the retirement. If the pensioner from a reputable company as a high level officer, no doubt the pension will suffice. This is according to my country though. Don't know if it is different elsewhere.
Pension as we all know is a little percentage of your basic salary while in active service,though the money cannot be compared to what you were earning while in active service,but it has to do with an adjustment of lifestyle.

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
Post automatically merged:

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
I don't think pension money can be sufficient to maintain any one standard of living getting that is why you need to establish business before retirement

Last edited:
I personally know that pension won't be enough to spend in my retirement, my salary is not even enough and even if I get promoted it still won't because my taste will increase talk less of pension that is a percentage of my salary. I will definately create investment.

I would never advice anyone to just rely on pension alone. It would be best to make other investment that would provide residual income later in the future

It depends on the responsibilities facing such person , most times the pension is not enough to take care of the person's need and responsibilities and as thus the person is forced to look for alternative

In my opinion it is not enough because of the bills you will cover and then the salary is reduced not like before and this will make things hard for you.

You have said it all my friend, asides food prices going higher, the exchange rate in my country is getting bad and some pensions will be pretty worthless soon.

It is mostly nt enough to start a business bt one can help himself by havibg multiple sources of income now dat u stil have d strength to.u mustnt wait til u get old before tinking abt pension.u can start saving sometin little into a life tine harvest kind of investment now dat u av enough
Like it is always the appropriate thing to do,is to get someting on the side forst and nurture it while you are doing you paid job.You can use that period to gain the necessary experience you would need in the business when you retire.

I don't think pension will be enough for retirement. you need to start a business after your retirement,so that you can have enough to time to spend on your business and make it grow.

It depends on the level you were during retirement. Some persons retired as a top civil servants, and they invested during their service years before retirement. So, when they combine their pension and investment funds it is enough for them.

I haven't started a pension plan yet.
But, when I do, I have to ensure it would suffice a lot after retirement.
Most times life after retirement is difficult for retirees as their pension cannot cover for their needs.

I am trying my best to ensure that my pension sustains me after retirement.
I intend increasing the percentage i am saving up very soon.
Most times, the pension paid to government retirees does not sustain them, that is why some of them do businesses after retirement.

My answer here is no. No amount of money saved can be enough to sustain anyone because you do not know how long you would live.
So the best thing is to invest some money while still working and your pension would only be a little support for you after retirement

It depends on number of factors like number of years put in,cadre from which ones retires also what one have been able to achieve during active service like having built a house, trained children in school so that after retirement the pension will solely be for daily living and expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back