What's new

Do you think your pension will be enough for your retirement?

A pension is a good way to save for your retirement but you might also have other savings or investments that you could use to increase your income when you retire. Tracing any lost pensions. If you've lost track of any old pensions, the Pension Tracing Service can help you find them.

Pension being enough for the retirees is not an issue, the issue is how much is being saved by the organization or business the government for that particular individual. Some persons are comfortable with their pension while others look for another stream of income to augment their income during retirement.

A pension is a good way to save for your retirement but you might also have other savings or investments that you could use to increase your income when you retire. Tracing any lost pensions. If you've lost track of any old pensions, the Pension Tracing Service can help you find them.
It is correct, the most recommended thing is that as the years go by and as they save for their pension through the company, they also save additional money. In this way you can have more financial peace of mind in your senior years with your savings and pension

Yes, I believe that my pension is sufficient after retiring, because your pension will be good if you retire in good standing and you can live a good life with your nice pension. Pensioners of our country are very happy with their revenue, but along with this, the way you spend your pension does also matter. Your pension will be sufficient for you if your expenses are not unnecessary.

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
Here in my country, the answer is definitely NO. The amount of money paid as pension here is very low and apart from that, the payment isn't sure. So, we don't really rely much on pension in my country. We hope that there can be a change in government while the new one will consider this area.

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
Thou I am not a federal government worker but my father was, it depend on the kind of work you are doing , if you are getting a better and big salary before you retired, then your pension should be enough to cater for you after retirement.

I don't believe I'm pension,so that's why have been doing some savings, because when I got old and retire,I don't want me and my family to lack or suffer at all. So am planning my self ahead of retirement,as for thee pension money if it comes no problem i will add it up to my savings.

Not subscribed to a pension scheme yet. But I will when I finish college. But the amount you put there is grossly insufficient but I guess the amount varies though. Some pension scheme do pay well and shouldn't scare of anyone

Pension can't be enough for one's retirement. I said so because I'm sure that any pension you receive after retirement will only serve you for a little period. If care is not taken, it's going to last for a very short time.

I'm not a pensioner yet, my father is one. The average money my country pays pensioners is in the region of $250 per month. That amount is poor for an inflation hit country like mine. It will only do you for food and some supplement but it will be unable, when you're hit with serious health challenge.

It actually depends on the kind of job your into at the moment, but not withstanding,if your pension will not be enough for your retirement then you have to make plans to start up a business that can sustain you after retirement.

In my country pension is never enough as the government refused to listen to the yawning of the masses and also the workers. Government lies everyday. Even after retirement the fund is not released. Some of the government officials might embezzle the money. So the money is never enough even if paid.

I'm not a pensioner yet but I know when I retire the amount they will pay me will not be enough so I intend to invest the money in a legit business that will be fetching me some good amount of money weekly or daily or monthly.

In my country pension is never enough as the government refused to listen to the yawning of the masses and also the workers. Government lies everyday. Even after retirement the fund is not released. Some of the government officials might embezzle the money. So the money is never enough even if paid.
Laughs. Which country are you from?? The country you're talking looks similar like my country's way of handling pensions. Its never easy at all here when it comes to paying pensioners as at when due. They take much time before meeting up their payment.

If you are in Nigeria. Pension will definitely not be enough to sustain your living after retirement because the government don't care about their retirees and most of them tends to regret their years of service spent after working for years.

If you are in Nigeria. Pension will definitely not be enough to sustain your living after retirement because the government don't care about their retirees and most of them tends to regret their years of service spent after working for years.
That's true. Here in Nigeria, the pension can only sustain the person for food and some medication as a single person. And not the one carrying loads of issues to attain to. That's why its good to plan on time, to carter other needs before retirement comes.

In Nigeria and some other countries, the pension is not enough to cover basic needs. Although in my country the benefit is paid on time, it is not enough, even though you get the payment from the government and the social security and the total amount of the benefit is not enough.

In my country, the major concern is not even the amount but if at all the monies will be paid regularly and in full. I plan on creating another source of income probably an investment that would bring profits in along time as part if retirement plans.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back