What's new

Do you think your pension will be enough for your retirement?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?

I am an employee of a government entity, I still have years to retire, but I know that the monthly pension in my country varies from a minimum wage and increases according to the studies carried out. That amount is not enough for a retiree living alone. My plans are to invest so that when the time comes, I can have financial peace of mind.

I don't think my pension will be enough for me. I'm not a frugal person, I like to go on vacation every year and I dream of traveling the world after my retirement. I will definitely set up a business to help generate extra income.

Generally, a pension fund is not enough to cater for a pensioner for the rest of his life. However, it depends on the level of job he or she was in before the retirement. If the pensioner from a reputable company as a high level officer, no doubt the pension will suffice. This is according to my country though. Don't know if it is different elsewhere.

The only pension that I trust here is the government's pension which is only $200 monthly as the maximum. Obviously that cannot be sufficient for a middle class like me even if I am frugal and simple in living. Food is getting expensive every year and in a few years the pension will be worthless.I am fortunate that I have some savings to tide me over when the pension is consumed. How about you, have you prepared for that situation when you cannot work anymore that could you maintain your standard of living?
Depending on the age you retired, if you retired in an age were you can still do something for yourselve, your retire money might not be enough, but if you can't do anything, the money can be okay. In general pension is meant to keep a retired person going in old age. Also considering the high cost of goods the money might not be enough

Having some savings and investments is a must for someone that wants to live a good life when he/she retires from active service. Depending on pension from government for sustenance is not advisable, hence I try to invest as much as possible both online and offline so as to have something to sustain myself when I retire.

The other day at work, some team members were talking about their bands of choice during their teenage years. Immediately, you could tell identify their ages by the words they used, not the music. The 40-somethings talked about owning an 8-track player, to which a 20-something asked, “What’s an eight-track?”
The same thing happens with retirement discussions. If somebody asks, “How much will my pension be?” then they’re probably a Baby Boomer or older, they’re a part of a union, or they work in the public sector (government, police, teachers, etc.). Younger generations don’t ask that question because the pension is an endangered species. It’s been replaced by the 401(

There are some country that the pension someone receives can be enough to take care of oneself. But the case is different in my country where pensioners are owe by the government. If you find yourself in Urban setting, you might need something else to cushion the pension.

I don't think it can be enough for me, because pension money is not that much in government workers, but at least it can be manageable there are some countries their pension money is very enough to take care of oneself.

Well, I believe so. I do not intend to depend solely on my pension. I plan to have other investments in place to support the pension. The pension is actually going to be a plus because before I retire, I will make sure I put in place investments that will be fetching me money on a regular basis

I know for a certainty that pension can never be enough for retirement at all, pension is for substantial purpose only, something to compliment your earnings for the purpose of you not stressing yourself after actively spending your youthful energy towards the growth and benefit of the organization you worked for.

That's why most of the people say one should start business after Retirement. My father retired about four years ago and he started selling clothes as a business, now he don't need to wait for pension to run my house. Because he is earning enough money through which we are living Happily. So one should try to start any business.

That's why most of the people say one should start business after Retirement. My father retired about four years ago and he started selling clothes as a business, now he don't need to wait for pension to run my house. Because he is earning enough money through which we are living Happily. So one should try to start any business.
I fully agree with your opinion that retired people can engage in a business especially a business that would be enjoyable to them. The father of my best friend was fond of bowling. When he retired from an insurance company he rented a space in the bowling center to put up a snack bar. He has 2 workers handling the snack bar and he just supervises. He is in the bowling center every day to enjoy his life and at the same time earning a little from his business aside from creating an employment for his 2 workers.

The pension in my country is not is not reliable so I will not advise anyone to expect it.
My opinion is that we should save when we still have maximum strength to work in preparation for our retirement in the future.

It depends upon your job and the scale of your job. If you retired as little clerk or constable in police department you will not be entertained too much by pension. Government gives higher amount to higher rank job holders. So if you are at a higher rank then you will get good pension and will be enough for you.

Well I'm not gonna answer for me but my father. His salary is just a minimum, so we don't expect his pension to be a lot. With that being said, I don't think his pension will be enough for my parents maintenance and daily expenses, given that I'm still studying.

Right now I am a student of Medical Science and I don't have even a job.
My pension depend upon my type of job and I think that pension would be enough for me, because at the later age a person have not too much desires and demands and he can live easily with that money.

Pensioners in my country cannot boost of their retirement money. Most of the pensioner can not even use the pension fund to take care of themselves. Now the major thing is that most of the pensioner in my country die before their money can be processed. There are so much delay in making their pension available for them some takes years etc..

Almost everywhere, the pension retired workers receive is somewhat small. I hope before I retire the government pension would have increased, because the current amount for pension is just around $250 and it wouldn't be enough to care of a family of 6 people living is a city where the cost-of-living is high. I would want the pension association to look into this matter and help our situation.

In some countries pension is enough to survive in society. But in my country very difficult because pension is not enough for any family also for a middle class family because everything is very expensive. There should be some extra earning for a pension man.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back